Stunning And Heartwarming Photography From The ‘Bubble Uncle’ Who Spreads Joy Around Japan
A man who calls himself Bubble Ojisan (a word meaning a middle aged man or uncle) on Twitter has been spreading joy with the simple pleasure of soap bubbles.
His profile describes him as a bubbles artist. Based in Chiba, he performs bubble shows in various places around Japan and posts stunning photos on Twitter, combining the Japanese landscape with the dreamy aesthetic of the bubbles.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- This Artist Uses Her Face As A Canvas
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- Evocative Sculptures And Wearable Pieces Were Created With Ordinary Fabric
- Funny Dark Humor Comics By Artist Jenna Noble
- Artist Creates Fantastic Surreal Edits Using Animals, Plants, People, And Objects