Stunning And Heartwarming Photography From The ‘Bubble Uncle’ Who Spreads Joy Around Japan
A man who calls himself Bubble Ojisan (a word meaning a middle aged man or uncle) on Twitter has been spreading joy with the simple pleasure of soap bubbles.
His profile describes him as a bubbles artist. Based in Chiba, he performs bubble shows in various places around Japan and posts stunning photos on Twitter, combining the Japanese landscape with the dreamy aesthetic of the bubbles.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Badass Women Riding Their Choppers
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Rare Photos Of Melania Trump As A Model At 16-Years-Old In Slovenia
- The Story Of The Wind And The Sea: Latvia-Based Vietnamese Artist Perfectly Illustrates Baltic Tales And Legends
- Japanese Artist Turns Awkward Animal Photos Into Beautiful Sculptures
- Closer Than We Think: 40 Visions Of The Future World According To Arthur Radebaugh
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Stunning Photos From The Bosch Parade, The Sailing Parade In The Spirit Of Jheronimus Bosch
- Walmart Keeps Posting Pictures of This Employee Posing With Stuff, She Goes Viral