Artist And Cancer Survivor Creates Sincere Empathy Cards
Emily McDowell is a greeting card designer and cancer survivor. In her own words: “The most difficult part of my illness (was) the loneliness and isolation I felt when many of my close friends and family members disappeared because they didn’t know what to say, or said the absolute wrong thing without realizing it.” In an effort to make things easier, she created these cards.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- 2021 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- World’s Greatest Gallery of Dogs Standing On Mushrooms
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Winners Of The 2020 International Landscape Photographer Of The Year Competition Have Been Announced And They’re Mesmerizing
- 31-Year-Old Independent, Modern Woman Draws Comics On Her Observations About Society
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden
- This Guy Transformed A 1961 VW Beetle Deluxe Into A Black Matte Roadster