McDonald’s Campaign with Cossette Montreal Reminds Movers to Take a Break During Moving Day
In the province of Quebec, Canada, most residential leases come to an end on the very same day. As a result, over 100K households pack their belongings and move into their new homes on what Quebecers refer to as ‘Moving Day’.
To celebrate this unique tradition, McDonald’s Canada and Cossette brought to life a creative campaign to remind guests from across the province to treat themselves to McDelivery on an otherwise undoubtedly hectic day.
The campaign was created by Cossette, and rolled out in print, out-of-home and social.
Contents of each moving van were curated to reflect the desired color palette and tell a different Moving Day story. The Fry execution was inspired by a young man moving into his first apartment in a trendy Montreal neighborhood, the Big Mac execution featured a family with kids moving into a suburban home and the Egg McMuffin spot highlighted a young couple moving into their first home.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wearing Futuristic Protective Suits, Washington State Crews Destroy First US Murder Hornet Nest
- Beautiful Bizarre: Weird and Wonderful Post-Mortem Fairy Tales by Mothmeister
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- The Winners of the Luminar Bug Photography Awards 2020 Have Just Been Announced
- Unusual Maps People Shared On This Group That Might Change Your Perspective On Things
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Wear Mask. Save Live”: Borat Had Made Hilarious Appearances on Major Landmarks Across the UK
- Artist Raises Thousands for Charity with Hilarious Pet Portraits
- Austria Postal Service Prints Coronavirus-Themed Stamp on Toilet Paper
- Photographer Chrissy Sparks Transforms Ordinary Women Into Glamorous Pin-Ups