McDonald’s Campaign with Cossette Montreal Reminds Movers to Take a Break During Moving Day
In the province of Quebec, Canada, most residential leases come to an end on the very same day. As a result, over 100K households pack their belongings and move into their new homes on what Quebecers refer to as ‘Moving Day’.
To celebrate this unique tradition, McDonald’s Canada and Cossette brought to life a creative campaign to remind guests from across the province to treat themselves to McDelivery on an otherwise undoubtedly hectic day.
The campaign was created by Cossette, and rolled out in print, out-of-home and social.
Contents of each moving van were curated to reflect the desired color palette and tell a different Moving Day story. The Fry execution was inspired by a young man moving into his first apartment in a trendy Montreal neighborhood, the Big Mac execution featured a family with kids moving into a suburban home and the Egg McMuffin spot highlighted a young couple moving into their first home.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Hilarious Dictionary of Finnish Language And Culture
- Space Colony Art from the 1970s
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh