Photographer Omar Reda Captures a Unique Kenyan Tribe
“Tribal life is fading with the invasion of the modern lifestyle. Kenya is one of the most advanced African countries and one can notice clearly that tribes are affected by globalization.
In this series, I am showing the beauty of cultural diversity and how fashion is playing a key role in showing the uniqueness of each tribe,” Omar told Bored Panda.
Born in Tripoli in 1984, Lebanon. Graduated with honor in Graphic Design from Notre Dame University. He is a member of ISTD (International Society of Typographic Design – London).
After graduation in 2005, he started his career as a Graphic Designer in Y&R / Riyadh where he worked on Mobily which is one of the biggest accounts in the region, in addition to many other international clients like Land Rover, Jaguar, Activia, etc. He then moved to Intermarkets where he was the Art Director / Team Leader for the largest banks account in the Middle East (Al Rajhi Bank and Riyad Bank). In 2009, he joined TBWA\RAAD Jeddah as a Senior Art Director. He worked on many clients including Green Farms, Almarai, Unilever, GGI, ITFC, ICIEC, etc. Currently, he is a Creative Director at Genesis Riyadh since January 2013.
In 2019, he continued his education and graduated with a Master’s Degree in Corporate and Marketing Communication from IE Business School in Madrid, Spain. He was awarded the best execution project. He has other passions than advertising like photography and designing digital wallpapers, which inspires him to experiment with new different techniques in his upcoming works.
His work has been featured on CNN, National Geographic, Daily Mail, Behance, The Sun, Mirror, Petapixel, Buzzfeed, etc…
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!