The North Face x Gucci Mark Collab Launch with Murals Across the Globe
Marking the recent launch of their collaborative collection which has received notable attention through both conventional media and social media alike, The North Face x Gucci followed up with a slew of commissioned murals in key cities across the globe.
Popping up in London, Milan, Shanghai, & New York City, the murals in question reflect the aesthetic of the partnered drop with outdoors themed imagery, co-branding and associated iconography appearing throughout.
Thoughts? Check out some shots of the murals below and shop the collection at the associated pop-ups as they appear.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Men’s Fashion 2021 Collection
- “Gothic Times”: Artist Spends 14 Months Creating The Most Incredible Ghost Pirate Ship Sculpture
- Teach Yourself to Draw with The Help of The Man Who Influenced Walt Disney, 1913
- Contrasting Portraits Show How A Smile Can Change Your Perception Of Someone
- Simple, Ingenious, And Amusing: Blackwork Tattoos By Ilya Brezinsk
- Employee Cleverly Trolls Her Boss Who Is Never Happy About The Way She’s Dressed For Work
- Brutal 1938 Alfa Romeo 8C 2900B Lungo Touring Berlinetta
- Russian Janitor’s Mock GQ Photoshoot Pays Off
- Controversial Photos Inside The Homes Of Russia’s Ultrarich Show The Country’s Problem With Wealth Inequality
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers