The North Face x Gucci Mark Collab Launch with Murals Across the Globe
Marking the recent launch of their collaborative collection which has received notable attention through both conventional media and social media alike, The North Face x Gucci followed up with a slew of commissioned murals in key cities across the globe.
Popping up in London, Milan, Shanghai, & New York City, the murals in question reflect the aesthetic of the partnered drop with outdoors themed imagery, co-branding and associated iconography appearing throughout.
Thoughts? Check out some shots of the murals below and shop the collection at the associated pop-ups as they appear.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Artist Studies Psychoanalysis And Visualize The States Of The Subconscious In Her Bizarre Sculptures
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- This Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into Various Celebrities And Popular Characters
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Inspiring & Rare Color Photographs Of Everyday Life In Hong Kong From The Photographer Fan Ho
- Funny Dark Humor Comics By Artist Jenna Noble
- Artist Creates Fantastic Surreal Edits Using Animals, Plants, People, And Objects