The North Face x Gucci Mark Collab Launch with Murals Across the Globe
Marking the recent launch of their collaborative collection which has received notable attention through both conventional media and social media alike, The North Face x Gucci followed up with a slew of commissioned murals in key cities across the globe.
Popping up in London, Milan, Shanghai, & New York City, the murals in question reflect the aesthetic of the partnered drop with outdoors themed imagery, co-branding and associated iconography appearing throughout.
Thoughts? Check out some shots of the murals below and shop the collection at the associated pop-ups as they appear.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “All Our Wrong Todays”: The Colossal Worlds Of Nicolas Bouvier
- This Artist Paints In A Hyperrealistic Style And Some Of Her Works Look Like Photos, While Others Look Like Dreams
- Stunning Black and White Photos of Chicago in 1988
- This Home Baker’s Gorgeous Rye Bread Could Start A Revolution
- The Mind-Boggling Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawings By Alessandro Paglia
- “Rite of Passage”: Striking Vintage Photos of Florida Spring Break in the ‘80s
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- The Stunning Art Of George Redreev
- How To Take Care Of A Sad Person In Ten Easy Steps
- This Artist Uses Makeup To Create Art On Her Face