The North Face x Gucci Mark Collab Launch with Murals Across the Globe
Marking the recent launch of their collaborative collection which has received notable attention through both conventional media and social media alike, The North Face x Gucci followed up with a slew of commissioned murals in key cities across the globe.
Popping up in London, Milan, Shanghai, & New York City, the murals in question reflect the aesthetic of the partnered drop with outdoors themed imagery, co-branding and associated iconography appearing throughout.
Thoughts? Check out some shots of the murals below and shop the collection at the associated pop-ups as they appear.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Donald Trump Really Doesn’t Want You To See These Photos