The North Face x Gucci Mark Collab Launch with Murals Across the Globe
Marking the recent launch of their collaborative collection which has received notable attention through both conventional media and social media alike, The North Face x Gucci followed up with a slew of commissioned murals in key cities across the globe.
Popping up in London, Milan, Shanghai, & New York City, the murals in question reflect the aesthetic of the partnered drop with outdoors themed imagery, co-branding and associated iconography appearing throughout.
Thoughts? Check out some shots of the murals below and shop the collection at the associated pop-ups as they appear.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- First Photo Shoots Of Angelina Jolie When She Was 15 Years Old
- GPS Trackers That Show Cats’ Activity During The Night
- Photographer Captures The Lives Of People Living In Yakutia, One Of The Coldest Regions In Russia
- This Is How Surrealism, Sweetness, and Eroticism Are Linked – The Beautiful Bizarre Art by Relm
- Cleverly Pointing Out The Ironies Of Life Through the Socially Disturbing Illustrations of Jeff Mahannah
- 20 Award-Winning Photos Capture the Terror and Beauty of Giving Birth During the Pandemic
- An Artist llustrates The Sad Truth Of Modern Life: Thought-Provoking, Clever And Funny Illustrations By Marco Melgrati
- Marcelo Ventura Reimagines The Concept of Pop Culture Characters in Dark-Style Illustrations
- Photographer Martin Parr Captured Candid Portraits of British Drivers in 1994
- Funny Advertisement Fails