Artist Draws Disney Heroines Kissing their Fathers
Getting children to open up about sexual abuse, particularly when it involves a family member, is notoriously difficult.
So one artist, going under the name of Saint Hoax, has incorporated Disney princesses into his message to young victims – a visual language he hopes will better speak to them.
‘The aim of the poster series is to encourage victims to report their cases in order for the authorities to prevent it from happening again,’ the artist, who is based in the Middle East, told MailOnline.
Saint Hoax says that before going public with the campaign, he tried reaching out to a major organization he hoped might use it for good, but never heard back. So he published the work on his own, after which a number of other foundations which fight child sexual abuse and incest shared the images.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Surreal and Meaningful Illustrations by Lisa Aisato
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Chinese Man Builds 7-Story Home For Dead Brothers
- “Worst Buy” Instagram Account Shows Hilarious Product Parodies
- Urban Photography of Russian Cities Inspired by the Movie “Inception”
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- A Gallery of Really Bad Men’s Hairstyles of the 1970s
- Slinningsbålet: The Battle For The Biggest Bonfire In The World
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati