Artist Draws Disney Heroines Kissing their Fathers
Getting children to open up about sexual abuse, particularly when it involves a family member, is notoriously difficult.
So one artist, going under the name of Saint Hoax, has incorporated Disney princesses into his message to young victims – a visual language he hopes will better speak to them.
‘The aim of the poster series is to encourage victims to report their cases in order for the authorities to prevent it from happening again,’ the artist, who is based in the Middle East, told MailOnline.
Saint Hoax says that before going public with the campaign, he tried reaching out to a major organization he hoped might use it for good, but never heard back. So he published the work on his own, after which a number of other foundations which fight child sexual abuse and incest shared the images.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- People From Around The World Edited These Man And Woman Headshots To Look Trendy In Their Country
- The Psyduck Pokemon Sexy Cosplay By Beautiful Helena Steele
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Adorable German Shorthair Assumes Many Different Looks And Poses In Whimsical Photo Series
- 25 Rare And Cool Polaroid Prints Of Teen Girls In The 1970s
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- Mind-Blowing Before And After Pictures Of Makeup Makeovers
- Baby Lion Playing With Autumn Leaves
- Stunning Vintage Photos Of British Football Fans From The 1900s To 1940s