Artist Draws Disney Heroines Kissing their Fathers
Getting children to open up about sexual abuse, particularly when it involves a family member, is notoriously difficult.
So one artist, going under the name of Saint Hoax, has incorporated Disney princesses into his message to young victims – a visual language he hopes will better speak to them.
‘The aim of the poster series is to encourage victims to report their cases in order for the authorities to prevent it from happening again,’ the artist, who is based in the Middle East, told MailOnline.
Saint Hoax says that before going public with the campaign, he tried reaching out to a major organization he hoped might use it for good, but never heard back. So he published the work on his own, after which a number of other foundations which fight child sexual abuse and incest shared the images.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Collection Of Genius Designs That Are So Creative They Should Receive An Award
- The 1958 Plymouth Tornado Concept Car Has Been Found And Restored
- Underwater Restaurant Has Been Completed In Norway And It Looks Out Of This World
- Kazakh Bodybuilder Yuri Tolochko To Marry His Life-Like Sex Doll ‘Margo’
- This Brave Man Protests Annoying Everyday Things With Funny Signs
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- This Futuristic 1966 Ford Ranger II Concept Truck
- Miniature Absurdist Scenes With A Darkly Satirical Twist By Frank Kunert
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- A Plague Of Dragons: The Superb Fantasy Artworks By Justin Gerard