A Businessman Built a Real ‘Hogwarts’ School in The Russian City of Yekaterinburg
Russian businessman Andrey Simanovsky presented the facade design of School No. 106 in Yekaterinburg, which he has been repairing for six years. Simanovsky is a graduate of this school, and his father, as E1.ru writes, participated in the construction of the building, which was completed in 1958.
During the summer vacation in 2020, Simanovsky repaired the classrooms, installed a cast gate and landscaped the yard. There were benches in different styles, lanterns, a gazebo, children’s play area and a sports ground.
Kitschy? Definitely, yes.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 1960 Ford Spaceliner, a Vehicle That Looks a Bit Like a Spaceship From a Science-Fiction Movie
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- New Bronze Melania Trump Statue Unveiled in Slovenia After Original Was Set on Fire
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Old Soviet Ships Transformed Into Yachts for Millionaires
- “40p Static Movie – Bullet Speed”: Insane Action Photoshoot by Chen Zhun for FHM China
- Street Artist Uses Traditional Persian Rugs As Canvas To Spray-Paint Female Portraits
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things
- Face of 4000-Year-Old Dog Revealed by Forensic Reconstruction