Children From A Remote Village In China Have To Take A Dangerous Path To Get To School
These children from Atule’er village in China put their lives in danger every day when they are going to school. To get there, they have to climb up the side of a mountain on a vertical ladder that is unsafely attached to the steep cliff.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Glitch In The Matrix Across Slavic Countries
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- Honest Portraits: Unvarnished Russia In Emotional Black & White Photographs By Oleg Videnin
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- Funniest Animal Fails Caught In Panoramic Pictures
- Stunning Photographs From The Inside Of Russia’s Largest Bitcoin Mine
- Handheld, Creepy Furniture Sculptures Made Of Fake Human Skin