Awesome Photos of Stephen King Posing With His Beloved Cats From the 1980s
“Cats were the gangsters of the animal world, living outside the law and often dying there. There were a great many of them who never grew old by the fire.” ― Stephen King, Pet Sematary.
Horror, fantasy, and science-fiction author Stephen King has written 49 novels, nine collections of short stories, and five non-fiction books. He is also well-known for the many films based on his work, including The Shining (1980), Stand by Me (1986), and Pet Sematary (1989).
The 1985 film Cat’s Eye (1985), written by King and based on his stories “Quitters, Inc.” and “The Ledge” features a mysterious cat protagonist throughout the three-chapter anthology.
Despite once writing in a short story that “it might be that the biggest division in the world isn’t men and women but folks who like cats and folks who like dogs,” it seems that the King family does in fact keep both cats and dogs as pets.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wearing Futuristic Protective Suits, Washington State Crews Destroy First US Murder Hornet Nest
- Beautiful Bizarre: Weird and Wonderful Post-Mortem Fairy Tales by Mothmeister
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- The Winners of the Luminar Bug Photography Awards 2020 Have Just Been Announced
- Unusual Maps People Shared On This Group That Might Change Your Perspective On Things
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Wear Mask. Save Live”: Borat Had Made Hilarious Appearances on Major Landmarks Across the UK
- The Most Diabolically Evil-Looking Buildings In The World
- Artist Raises Thousands for Charity with Hilarious Pet Portraits
- Austria Postal Service Prints Coronavirus-Themed Stamp on Toilet Paper