Photoshop Contest Participants Give A Glimpse Of What If Giants Lived Among Us
There was a time when Photoshop contests were frequent among digital artists. Specialized sites brought their members daily fun themes to challenge their creativity and talents. The company Design Crowd has carried the torch since 2014, and continued these contests.
Here is a contest theme called “Exaggeration City” where people had to use Photoshop to create giants living routinely with people. Here are the best works selected out of 17 contests in total.
The level of these works is not professional by any means, but they’re sufficiently entertaining and fun. All of the Photoshop greats had to start somewhere, and contests like this are a great ground for practice.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Incredible Colorized Photos Of Soldiers During World War One
- Daniel Garcia Creates Thought-Provoking Illustrations That Show What’s Wrong With Our Society
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Illustrator Yaoyao Ma Van As Perfectly Captures The Happiness Of Living Alone
- The Horror Of Sleep Paralysis Hallucinations Revealed In 46 Dark Drawings
- Artist Imagines How Pop Culture Characters Would Look If They Were Saints
- Japanese Town Looks to Giant Squid Sculpture for Its Post-Pandemic Fortunes
- “Angels And Demons”: The Superb Digital Concept Art Of Peter Mohrbacher
- This Entrepreneur Makes Anti-Mask Masks For Anti-Maskers
- The Art of the App: Works made on iPads and iPhones