Photoshop Contest Participants Give A Glimpse Of What If Giants Lived Among Us
There was a time when Photoshop contests were frequent among digital artists. Specialized sites brought their members daily fun themes to challenge their creativity and talents. The company Design Crowd has carried the torch since 2014, and continued these contests.
Here is a contest theme called “Exaggeration City” where people had to use Photoshop to create giants living routinely with people. Here are the best works selected out of 17 contests in total.
The level of these works is not professional by any means, but they’re sufficiently entertaining and fun. All of the Photoshop greats had to start somewhere, and contests like this are a great ground for practice.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- Playfully Illustrated Surfboards By Jean Jullien
- Artist Creates Very Detailed Scary Images And The More You Look, The More Frightening They Become
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- This Artist Drew These 30 Animals So “Badly”, It Might Be A New Style
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- “Empty Home”: The Superb Dark, Surreal and Sci-Fi Artworks of Miko del Rosario
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s