Rio Olympics Closing Ceremony Ends With Tokyo Prime Minister Dressed As Super Mario
Japan’s prime minister Shinzo Abe stole the show on Sunday night at the Olympics closing ceremony, taking to the stage in Rio dressed as Super Mario, arguably his country’s most famous export. With the closing ceremony coming to an end, the governor of Tokyo accepted the Olympic flag as a symbol that the Games would be held there in four years.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!