Guy Proposes With Engagement Ring Made From Wisdom Tooth, And His Girlfriend Loves It
Lucas Unger and Carlee Leifkes are the first to admit they are not a “traditional” couple, and so it was only natural that Lucas would choose something a little out of the ordinary to propose to Carlee. He decided to use his wisdom tooth to make an engagement ring for his beloved now-fiancé.
And his lover’s reaction? She LOVED it: “So incredibly excited to marry my best friend, the man who knows that his wisdom tooth means more to me than a diamond. We have never been the ‘traditional couple’, why the heck start now?”
Unger popped the question on Halloween in front of Leifke’s family.
“Can’t wait to be a weirdo with you and dance our way through life to Thee Oh Sees and Black Sabbath.”
“You truly are my better half and my best friend. I appreciate all you have sacrificed to be with me and continue to be with me. I love you, and keep dancing.”
This is the meaning of love.
“Do you really wanna hold my dirty hands?”
Here’s to a long, weird, and happy life together!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Sad and Happy Moments on the Photos of Boris Register
- Vintage Photos of Ugly Restaurants in the USA From the Mid-20th Century
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- This Artist Crerates Provocative and Bizarre Photo Manipulations
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- A Photographer Took Glorious Colour Photographs Of London In Early 1970s
- This Artist Draws 100 Grumpy Animals
- Monsters and Some Magic: Fantasy Illustrations by Andrew Mar