Guy Proposes With Engagement Ring Made From Wisdom Tooth, And His Girlfriend Loves It
Lucas Unger and Carlee Leifkes are the first to admit they are not a “traditional” couple, and so it was only natural that Lucas would choose something a little out of the ordinary to propose to Carlee. He decided to use his wisdom tooth to make an engagement ring for his beloved now-fiancé.
And his lover’s reaction? She LOVED it: “So incredibly excited to marry my best friend, the man who knows that his wisdom tooth means more to me than a diamond. We have never been the ‘traditional couple’, why the heck start now?”
Unger popped the question on Halloween in front of Leifke’s family.
“Can’t wait to be a weirdo with you and dance our way through life to Thee Oh Sees and Black Sabbath.”
“You truly are my better half and my best friend. I appreciate all you have sacrificed to be with me and continue to be with me. I love you, and keep dancing.”
This is the meaning of love.
“Do you really wanna hold my dirty hands?”
Here’s to a long, weird, and happy life together!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- Artist Creates Very Detailed Scary Images And The More You Look, The More Frightening They Become
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Playfully Illustrated Surfboards By Jean Jullien
- “Empty Home”: The Superb Dark, Surreal and Sci-Fi Artworks of Miko del Rosario
- This Artist Drew These 30 Animals So “Badly”, It Might Be A New Style