Guy Proposes With Engagement Ring Made From Wisdom Tooth, And His Girlfriend Loves It
Lucas Unger and Carlee Leifkes are the first to admit they are not a “traditional” couple, and so it was only natural that Lucas would choose something a little out of the ordinary to propose to Carlee. He decided to use his wisdom tooth to make an engagement ring for his beloved now-fiancé.
And his lover’s reaction? She LOVED it: “So incredibly excited to marry my best friend, the man who knows that his wisdom tooth means more to me than a diamond. We have never been the ‘traditional couple’, why the heck start now?”
Unger popped the question on Halloween in front of Leifke’s family.
“Can’t wait to be a weirdo with you and dance our way through life to Thee Oh Sees and Black Sabbath.”
“You truly are my better half and my best friend. I appreciate all you have sacrificed to be with me and continue to be with me. I love you, and keep dancing.”
This is the meaning of love.
“Do you really wanna hold my dirty hands?”
Here’s to a long, weird, and happy life together!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- Once You See These Rare Historical Photos, You’ll Never Forget Them
- Rare Photographs Reveal British Soldiers Manning Anti-Aircraft Guns in Full Drag in World War II
- Amazing Photographs Capture Punk Scenes in East Germany During the 1980s
- Valentin Pavageau, the Traveler of a Psychedelic Universe
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Kid’s Cooks To Ruin Your Childhood Memories