Hilariously Bad Celebrity Portraits by Twitter Picasso
Australian “artist” Twitter Picasso creates ballpoint celebrity portraits and they are terrible. The illustrations are so bad, they are actually good.
The purposefully grotesque caricatures are full of small details inspired by the subjects’ tattoos, clothing, and body shape, offering a hilariously accurate take on some of the most famous people in the entertainment industry. Scroll down to see the best (worst?) examples!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- ‘80s Pop Culture Icons as McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Stunning Winners Of The One Eyeland World’s Top Wedding Photographers 2021
- Stunning Winning Photos Of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s