IKEA Shares Their Iconic Meatballs Recipe And It Consists Of Only 6 Steps
Meatballs are great. But IKEA meatballs are a godsend! For those of you Pandas who have tried IKEA meatballs, you know what I’m talking about. And for those of you who haven’t had the pleasure of supping on these divine morsels, these tiny pieces of heaven, well, things are about to change.
IKEA published their recipe for how to make their delicious meatballs at home. Since a lot of us are stuck at home during the quarantine, now’s a great time to sharpen our cooking skills. And what better way to do it than with the perfect recipe that’s bound to make most people happy?
As we all could have expected, the Swedish furniture giant’s recipe went viral and people are ecstatic to have some quarantine meatballs on their tables.
“We know that some people might be missing our meatballs, which is why we’ve released an at-home alternative which, using easily accessible ingredients, will help those looking for some inspiration in the kitchen,” Lorena Lourido, country food manager at IKEA in the UK and Ireland, said in a press release.
“Staying at home can be hard, but we want to help make everyone’s lives that little bit easier and more enjoyable. Bon appétit or, smaklig måltid, as we say in Sweden!” she added.
The pandemic had closed all 22 of IKEA’s stores in the UK last month. Fortunately, some of their food halls are now reopened so that essential workers and the vulnerable can pop by for a quick but filling meal.
Swedish meatballs are traditionally served with potatoes, lingonberry jam, and cream sauce. According to IKEA, the lingonberry sweetness contrasts and harmonizes with the meatballs, while the cream sauce serves as a “mediator between the two.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An East Dallas Home’s Halloween Decorations Prompt Multiple Police Visits
- The Photographer Took Dark and Gloomy Photos of A Small Russian City Covered with Morning Fog
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Taiwanese Shop Owner Installed A Glass Ceiling For His Cats And Now They Won’t Stop Staring At Him
- Adorable Photos Of A Young Austrian Boy Enjoys A Special Friendship With Shy Marmots
- Beautiful Bizarre: Weird and Wonderful Post-Mortem Fairy Tales by Mothmeister
- Graphic Artist Turns One-Star Reviews Of National Parks Into Great Posters
- Tiny, Super Minimalist Tattoos That Are Subtle But Striking
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Most Diabolically Evil-Looking Buildings In The World