This Artist Creates Magnificent Portraits On Maps
Aged of 26 years old, artist Ed Fairburn continues to exploit maps to put his portraits illustrations. This artist has an imaginative ability to make visual connections between the lines of a map and the features of a delicate hair. With a pencil, he integrates faces on the contours of reliefs, lakes and roads by managing to create a symbiosis between man and planet. He exhibits currently his artworks at the Mike Wright Gallery, in Denver.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Beautiful ’60s Fashion Photography by Henry Clarke
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- Aerial Photographer Created A Miniature Utopian Village And It Took Him 2 Years To Finish
- “Client Error”: The Superb Digital Artworks of RETOKA
- A Sweet Little Photo Story Proving That True Love That Knows No Bounds
- Abandoned As A Baby Due To Albinism, Xueli Grew Up To Become A Vogue Model
- “Unpopular Culture”: Artist ‘Uncovers’ The Disturbing Behind-The-Scenes Of Popular Characters
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s