The Body-Painting Illusions of Gesine Marwedel
Gesine Marwedel (previously) is a talented body-painting artist who has the power to transform the naked bodies of her models into mind-bending optical illusions.
From swans, to owls, to dolphins, there doesn’t seem to be anything that German artist Gesine Marwedel can’t morph her models into, using body paint. But while most of her works are illusory in nature, obscuring parts of the human body, while transforming others into something new entirely, some are simply abstract works of art, with a deeper meaning.
Having studied Rehabilitation Science in university, Marwedel has been trying to help sick children through creative therapies like painting and music, and has even published a book on the therapeutic benefits of body-painting.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- The Best Winning Photos Of Close-Up Photographer Of The Year 2021