Japanese Guy Absolutely Nails Anime Girl Cosplay, from Evangelion to Sailor Moon
Meet Rei, a talented Japanese cosplayer. His fantastic makeup skill and costumes are great attention-grabbing in their own right, but they’re even more impressive when you take into account that even though Rei largely focuses on cosplaying popular female characters from video games and anime, Rei is actually a man.
It may be bit hard to believe at first glance, but that’s just a testament to the level of transformation Rei goes through with what are sure to be fairly long makeup sessions, as well as a little help from rubber bodysuits when it comes to pulling off some of the rather large busts characters have.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Unicorns Are Jerks: Coloring and Activity Book by Theo Nicole
- John Ching’s Tropical Chimeras
- Cheerful Photos of Teenage Girls in the 1940s
- The Order of the Heavens: Dark Fantasy by João Paulo Bragato
- Incredible Photos of New York City’s Subway in 1980
- The Apocalypse: The Colorful Medieval Illustrations About The End of The Days, 1330
- Tarantino Films and Acid Jazz: Illustrations by Alexey Bazunov
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Little Animals – Big Love: Cute Drawings by Illustrator Dric
- Black: Gerardo Zaffino’s Macabre Comics