Japanese Guy Absolutely Nails Anime Girl Cosplay, from Evangelion to Sailor Moon
Meet Rei, a talented Japanese cosplayer. His fantastic makeup skill and costumes are great attention-grabbing in their own right, but they’re even more impressive when you take into account that even though Rei largely focuses on cosplaying popular female characters from video games and anime, Rei is actually a man.
It may be bit hard to believe at first glance, but that’s just a testament to the level of transformation Rei goes through with what are sure to be fairly long makeup sessions, as well as a little help from rubber bodysuits when it comes to pulling off some of the rather large busts characters have.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Japanese Guy Absolutely Nails Anime Girl Cosplay, from Evangelion to Sailor Moon
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- This Man Photoshops Himself Into Series Of Hilarious Scenarios With Celebrities
- Medieval Visions of Hell, Satan, Demons And Cabbalistic Signs From A 1775 Compendium Of Horrors
- Photographer Albert Dros Captures Beautiful Rural Landscapes of the Netherlands
- Incredible Technologies From The Past That Just Look Odd Today
- “Elvira, Mistress Of The Dark”: Stunning Photos of Cassandra Peterson in the 1980s
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden