Japanese Guy Absolutely Nails Anime Girl Cosplay, from Evangelion to Sailor Moon
Meet Rei, a talented Japanese cosplayer. His fantastic makeup skill and costumes are great attention-grabbing in their own right, but they’re even more impressive when you take into account that even though Rei largely focuses on cosplaying popular female characters from video games and anime, Rei is actually a man.
It may be bit hard to believe at first glance, but that’s just a testament to the level of transformation Rei goes through with what are sure to be fairly long makeup sessions, as well as a little help from rubber bodysuits when it comes to pulling off some of the rather large busts characters have.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Jigsaw Puzzle That Will Exercise Your Patience
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- “Detached, in Harmony”: Artist Taking Conceptual Photography to New Heights
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Honey, Where Are You?”: The Superb Horror and Nightmare Artworks of Alexander Solomin
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook