For Halloween this year, makeup artist Shonagh Scott reimagined your favorite Disney princesses as victims of tragic events that were inspired by the original story lines. If that sounds creepy, that’s because it is, but Halloween is creepy too, so it all kind of makes sense. Got to give it to her though: Her princess transformations are pretty spot-on and the gory makeup is disturbingly believable too. Continue reading »
Pocahontas (© Walt Disney Studios. Andrew Richard / BuzzFeed) Continue reading »
Craving some Disney magic? Just take a pointer from Anna Hezel and Gabriella Paiella and make a disney princess hotdog. Whipping up one of these creative snacks might just satisfy your Disney hunger for a while and it’s a whole lot cheaper than a trip to Disney Land.
Continue reading »
Sometimes on a Wednesday morning, it’s pretty easy to get depressed when you remember that you weren’t born as a Disney princess and in fact have double chemistry, soggy shoes and a rubbish sarnie for lunch. Continue reading »
As they should be, amiright?
© Disney. Kat Angus / BuzzFeed Canada Continue reading »
Disney princesses illustrated as pin up girls by artist Andrew Tarusov. Continue reading »
Ariel with actual wet hair. (Walt Disney Studios/Loryn Brantz/BuzzFeed) Continue reading »
Many people see Disney princesses as the epitome of beauty and grace. But one Russian artist, named Artemii Myasnikov, decided to look at them from a different angle – he gave 11 Disney princesses extreme makeovers and turned them into badass warriors. Continue reading »
Much of your personality is shaped by your surroundings as a kid. Growing up, you could have picked up some behaviors from the people around you and perhaps even from watching many Disney films.
For her class project, photography major at Antonelli Institute Shannon Dermody decided to educate adults on real world problems using familiar childhood role models. Continue reading »
Jen Lewis of BuzzFeed enjoys evenings alone watching Rug Rats, Full House, and Donald Trump speeches while waiting for inspiration to hit. And when it does, boy oh boy, is it good! Lewis’s hilarious illustrations and GIFs are always right on the money. Continue reading »
- Having No Computer, This Teacher From Ghana Would Teach Microsoft Word To Students On A Blackboard
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- No Pants Subway Ride Around The World 2020 In Photos
- This Makeup Artist Doesn’t Use Photoshop, But Makes Women Look Way Younger And Happier
- Photographer Took Pictures Of Women in 60 Countries To Change The Way We See Beauty
- Before And After: How The Russian Army Changes Soldiers
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- The Monster Building: Photographer Tristan Zhou Captures Epic Photos Of Dystopian Asian Cityscapes
- Stunning Interior Views Of The Central Social Institution In Prague, Czechoslovakia, 1937