Artist Brilliantly Imagines What Disney Villains Would Look Like in Real Life
Ursula from The Little Mermaid
Thanks to Finnish artist Jirka Väätäinen, we can now confirm that Disney’s cartoon villains would look just as scary in real life. In honor of Halloween, the illustrator decided to expand his portfolio of iconic princesses and princes by adding the wickedly witchy villains from classic Disney films like Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and The Little Mermaid.
Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty
There’s the Evil Queen, who looks as though she’s just had a run-in with her Magic Mirror; Maleficent and Hades, who have perfected their evil smirk; as well as Ursula, Gaston, and Captain Hook flaunting an ominously toothy grin. Aside from their sinister expressions, Väätäinen perfectly captured each of their wicked personalities through his use of deep, rich colors and spooky shadowing.
Hades from Hercules
These nefarious illustrations were actually commissioned by Disney for their Oh My Disney blog, so that readers could get in the Halloween spirit with the villains they love to hate.
Evil Queen from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Gaston from Beauty and the Beast
Captain Hook from Peter Pan
More Disney mashups on Design You Trust: Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs, This Artist Reimagines Disney Princesses as Twisted Characters and They’re So Creepy, If Disney Princesses Were Canadian, A Historically Accurate Elsa Has – Dare We Say It – An Even Prettier Dress, If Disney Princesses Had Realistic Hair, If Disney Couples Starred in “Fifty Shades of Grey”, Jurassic Park Disney Princesses, How Disney Princes Would Look In Real Life, Disney Girls in Real Life: An Artist Reimagined Some Of Disney’s Most Famous Princess, Disney Princesses In Their Old Age and much MORE!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Creates Very Detailed Scary Images And The More You Look, The More Frightening They Become
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Playfully Illustrated Surfboards By Jean Jullien
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- “Empty Home”: The Superb Dark, Surreal and Sci-Fi Artworks of Miko del Rosario