Artist Brilliantly Imagines What Disney Villains Would Look Like in Real Life
Ursula from The Little Mermaid
Thanks to Finnish artist Jirka Väätäinen, we can now confirm that Disney’s cartoon villains would look just as scary in real life. In honor of Halloween, the illustrator decided to expand his portfolio of iconic princesses and princes by adding the wickedly witchy villains from classic Disney films like Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and The Little Mermaid.
Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty
There’s the Evil Queen, who looks as though she’s just had a run-in with her Magic Mirror; Maleficent and Hades, who have perfected their evil smirk; as well as Ursula, Gaston, and Captain Hook flaunting an ominously toothy grin. Aside from their sinister expressions, Väätäinen perfectly captured each of their wicked personalities through his use of deep, rich colors and spooky shadowing.
Hades from Hercules
These nefarious illustrations were actually commissioned by Disney for their Oh My Disney blog, so that readers could get in the Halloween spirit with the villains they love to hate.
Evil Queen from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Gaston from Beauty and the Beast
Captain Hook from Peter Pan
More Disney mashups on Design You Trust: Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs, This Artist Reimagines Disney Princesses as Twisted Characters and They’re So Creepy, If Disney Princesses Were Canadian, A Historically Accurate Elsa Has – Dare We Say It – An Even Prettier Dress, If Disney Princesses Had Realistic Hair, If Disney Couples Starred in “Fifty Shades of Grey”, Jurassic Park Disney Princesses, How Disney Princes Would Look In Real Life, Disney Girls in Real Life: An Artist Reimagined Some Of Disney’s Most Famous Princess, Disney Princesses In Their Old Age and much MORE!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- Once You See These Rare Historical Photos, You’ll Never Forget Them
- Rare Photographs Reveal British Soldiers Manning Anti-Aircraft Guns in Full Drag in World War II
- Amazing Photographs Capture Punk Scenes in East Germany During the 1980s
- Valentin Pavageau, the Traveler of a Psychedelic Universe
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Kid’s Cooks To Ruin Your Childhood Memories