For Halloween this year, makeup artist Shonagh Scott reimagined your favorite Disney princesses as victims of tragic events that were inspired by the original story lines. If that sounds creepy, that’s because it is, but Halloween is creepy too, so it all kind of makes sense. Got to give it to her though: Her princess transformations are pretty spot-on and the gory makeup is disturbingly believable too. Continue reading »
Pocahontas (© Walt Disney Studios. Andrew Richard / BuzzFeed) Continue reading »
Craving some Disney magic? Just take a pointer from Anna Hezel and Gabriella Paiella and make a disney princess hotdog. Whipping up one of these creative snacks might just satisfy your Disney hunger for a while and it’s a whole lot cheaper than a trip to Disney Land.
Continue reading »
Sometimes on a Wednesday morning, it’s pretty easy to get depressed when you remember that you weren’t born as a Disney princess and in fact have double chemistry, soggy shoes and a rubbish sarnie for lunch. Continue reading »
As they should be, amiright?
© Disney. Kat Angus / BuzzFeed Canada Continue reading »
Disney princesses illustrated as pin up girls by artist Andrew Tarusov. Continue reading »
Ariel with actual wet hair. (Walt Disney Studios/Loryn Brantz/BuzzFeed) Continue reading »
Many people see Disney princesses as the epitome of beauty and grace. But one Russian artist, named Artemii Myasnikov, decided to look at them from a different angle – he gave 11 Disney princesses extreme makeovers and turned them into badass warriors. Continue reading »
Much of your personality is shaped by your surroundings as a kid. Growing up, you could have picked up some behaviors from the people around you and perhaps even from watching many Disney films.
For her class project, photography major at Antonelli Institute Shannon Dermody decided to educate adults on real world problems using familiar childhood role models. Continue reading »
Jen Lewis of BuzzFeed enjoys evenings alone watching Rug Rats, Full House, and Donald Trump speeches while waiting for inspiration to hit. And when it does, boy oh boy, is it good! Lewis’s hilarious illustrations and GIFs are always right on the money. Continue reading »
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- When Your Cat Meows, And You Meow Back…
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Really Triggering Floor Designs That Will Annoy The Perfectionist In You
- The Isolator: This Insane Anti-Distraction Helmet From 1925 Would Fit Into Any Modern Open Office
- Bizarre Vintage Photos Of Steam Engines After A Boiler Explosion From The Late 19th And Early 20th Centuries
- Adorable Moment Baby Bear Cubs Grasp Paws and Dance Joyfully in a Circle
- How-To Survive A Deadly Global Virus: Visual Guide Wth A Style & Twist
- The Last Day For Tomorrow Future: Absolutely Amazing Digital Artworks Of Bryn Jones
- Simple Yet Funny Drawings By Gabriel Sancho