San-Zhi – The Abandoned Pod Village in Taiwan
San Zhi, Taiwan is an abandoned vacation resort on the northern coast of Taiwan. It was built in the early 1980s, but construction of the futuristic resort ceased after a series of fatal accidents.
Even though it never opened as a vacation resort, San Zhi can still be toured. The strange pod-like buildings act as a tourist attraction. The colors of the pod-like buildings depend on their location. The buildings in the west are green, in the east pink, in the south blue, and in the north white.
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Chapel on the Hill: Boutique Conversion of a Methodist Chapel
- Cake and Bake Show in London
- A Life in a Graveyard of Airplanes
- Silhouettes Around the World
- World Beard and Moustache Championships
- CR2 Garden House, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- War and Peace: Street Art Around the World
- Adidas Boost Urban Hiker
- Igloo Party Bar