Kid’s Crazy Inventions Turned Into Real-Life Objects
English artist, designer and inventor Dominic Wilcox is at it again with a series of bizarrely creative inventions, only this time he enlisted kids for help. He set up an Inventors Project shop in Sunderland and South Tyneside, then asked over 450 children to draw their ideas for inventions. Wilcox then enlisted local makers and manufacturers to bring those objects to life.
As you can see from the sketches below, these young minds are full of innovative and sometimes funny ideas. Some ideas are practical, like a hook to get out those last Pringles. Others ideas would make the world a happier place, like a war avoiding dome for your house. The wall-mounted paint splatter baby holder? Well, that’s just hilarious.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Woman Turned Her Friend’s Home Into A Cat Paradise For Their 7 Kitties
- Surprise Bread Hides Pictures In Every Slice
- Photographer Has Headed Into Areas Untouched By Sunlight And Found Creatures That Are Exploding With Colour
- Invisible By Day: Inspiring Photography By Mikko Lagerstedt
- Young Artist From South Korea Creates Visual Illusion Art Using Her Face And Hands