A Futuristic And Interactive Jewel Directly Projected On Your Neck
With the Neclumi project, the Polish art collective panGenerator is trying to imagine the future of jewelry through a futuristic and interactive jewel concept directly projected on your neck.
Consists of a pico projector, microphone and accelerometers, this jewel of light will react to your actions, changing shape to suit your movements and the surrounding sounds. This beautiful design is currently a prototype, but the collective hope that this project will become a reality in the coming years.
“At the current stage the whole setup is based on iPhone running custom app and a picoprojector connected via hdmi cable and attached to the wearers chest. Given the rate of miniaturisation of the picoprojector technology and observing the trend of wearables treated more as jewellery and fashion accessories rather than just gadgets, we predict that wearable projection and projection-based jewellery become a reality in a few years.”
We’d love to hear your views on this:
More inspiring stories on DYT:
- Bad Girl Mugshots From Between The 1940s And 1960s Views today: 21,999 - Photography
- Animals That Look Like They’re About To Drop The Hottest Albums Ever Views today: 2,861 - Animals
- Donald Trump Really Doesn’t Want You To See These Photos Views today: 1,473 - Inspirations
- Hilarious Memes Of Beluga Whale Who Upstaged A Bride By Photobombing Her On Her Big Day Views today: 897 - Animals
- Pushing Photorealism To New Levels Of Beauty: Amazing Paintings By Yigal Ozeri Views today: 846 - Inspirations
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master Views today: 829 - Inspirations
- This 56-Year-Old Lady Is Proof That Women’s Bodies Are Sexy At Any Age (NSFW) Views today: 681 - Inspirations
- Two Snails Lean In For A Kiss While Perched Precariously On Top Of Cherry Stems Views today: 673 - Animals
- What Dinnertime Looks Like In 36 Different Homes Views today: 596 - Photography
- Shrimp Neck Pillow Grabs The Attention Of Squid Girl And The Rest Of The Net Views today: 571 - Design