Amazing Wooden VW Beetle Made By Bosnian Pensioner
A Bosnian pensioner has made a wooden Volkswagen Beetle. Momir Bojić, 71, created the car from over 50,000 separate pieces of oak. The avid VW Beetle fan worked on his labour of love for more than two years. He covered the bodywork of a regular Beetle in thousands of oak tiles, each one of which required no fewer than 23 separate procedures. Mr Bojic made all of the wooden fittings – steering wheel, gearstick, hubcaps, radio – in his garden workshop. The car is perfectly roadworthy, and Mr Bojić says its draws crowds wherever it goes.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- This Artist Shows What Everything Would Look Like If It Had A Cat’s Face
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Artist Hides Clever And Funny Signs Around His City For People To Find
- Brilliant Halloween Decorations That Are Both Funny And Frightening