A Family In Belarus Lives In A Very Small And Tiny Awesome House
A family in Belarus finds themselves comfortable in this new mini house they built. The square space of the habitat is just 16 m2 or around 160 sq ft. They are a family with a kid so it is around 5 m2 per person, including a bathroom, a kitchen an living space.
The idea to move out to such a small house came to them when they found themselves giving a lot for their monthly rent. So they figured out they can instead build a micro house and save on rent.
They have to use the place to its maximum. They sleep above the living room and down under their kitchen they have a storage place.
They used isolation to be able to live here for the whole year round. They use natural gas and electicity for heating.
Inside house seems to be much more spacious than inside. They even have a shower.
They also live with a dog. And it finds itself ok inside with them too.
They built the house themselves. The total cost of the materials and all effort was just $4600. Together with furniture, household electrics etc. So the house paid off really quick as they paid more than $500 for a rent in Minsk.
It’s pretty much more spacious if to look from inside.
Here is the family all together.
Here is a house inside. Below kitchen on the left you can see a washing machine.
More Inspiring Stories On DYT:
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Welcome To Heimat: An Enchanted NSFW Trip Through Bavaria With Photographer Ellen Von Unwerth
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Sensual And Dreamy NSFW Feminine Photography By Ilona Shevchishina
- Guy Paints Over Shit Graffiti And Makes It Legible
- Cultural Torture: An Offensive And Ironic Guide To Pissing People Off In Their Own Countries
- Stylish New Yorkers Pose For Portraits With Their Bikes
- More Than 4,000 Photographs From The D-Day Invasion Of Normandy Are Now Available Online
- Guy Discovers He Can Go Anywhere While Wearing A Hi-Vis Vest
- The Spectacular Winners Of The 10th iPhone Photography Awards
- The ‘Real’ New York: Gritty Scenes Of NYC Street Life In The 1970s
- Dive In And Join The Chaos – If You Can Find Any Water Left In These Crowded Swimming Pools
- Photographer Felix Hernandez Goes Back To The Future With A Retro-Influenced Photo Series
- The Hyperreal Whale Beached The Banks Of The Seine River To Raise Environmental Awareness
- Bees Under The Macro Lens
- When LIFE Magazine Received Pics Of Still-Unknown Marilyn Monroe, They Replied “WTH Is Marilyn Monroe”
- The Fantastically Sculptural Architecture Of Cyril Lancelin
- Woman Flawlessly Retakes Her Study Abroad Photos, 30 Years Later
- Two Spain-Based Photographers Playfully Interact With Geometry Of Architecture In These Images
- Beautiful Australian Landscape Oil Paintings By Graham Gercken
- This Infinity Book Store Looks Like An Endless Tunnel Of Books
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- City Perspectives: Breathtaking Photography Of Hong Kong ‘Anthills’ By Victor Cheng
- Meet Light Ragaz, A Spectacular 3D Projection Onto Natural Environment
- African Souls: The Amazing Photographs Of Animals By Manuela Kulpa