Artist Paints While Under The Influence Of 20 Different Drugs
Like DYT on FB:
Step inside the mind of Brian Pollett, a graphic designer who created a gallery of psychedelic paintings that will dazzle your imagination. This artist created 20 different illustrations that are all radically different from each other but still carry his signature flare and form. Let these colorful portraits hypnotize you as you witness this artist create a truly original creative vision. It is incredible to see how vastly diverse each design and color pattern is.
Prepare to open your mind to a whole world of art unlike anything you have seen before. It will take your breath away!
There is the old saying about how art touches people’s hearts and minds, but this painting looks like they are one and the same. This artist truly put all the love in his heart into this piece. Watch a video showing how the artist created this piece here.
This piece looks like Pollett tried to paint every cell in the subject — the light of inspiration bursts through the center of them. Take a look at how the artist built this work of art piece-by-piece here.
The metallic spiral within the face seems to symbolize the world we each create within our own minds. Watch how the artist brought this piece to life here.
Everything in this piece seems to be exploding with radiantly vibrant energy. Bonus points for creating a “mind’s eye” in the middle of the subject’s head. This video will show you that the closer you look at this piece, the more there is to see.
The artist pays tribute to one of his greatest sources of personal inspiration, the legendary Starman himself, David Bowie. Pollett not only manages to crystallize the spirit of his favorite artist, but he does it with his own vision. Shine on, Starman, you will be forever missed. Watch this painting come together before your eyes here.
The colorful textures here look like shimmering sound waves or digital energy. See how the artist magically illustrates this work of beauty right here.
The way the artist blends machine-like surfaces with an animal and ties it all together with a human face is a powerful image. Watch the amazing mosaic of visual textures come together in this video as the artist creates this piece.
The artist drags you down the dark rabbit hole and into Wonderland with the imagery in this piece. I love the caterpillar resting on top of the mushroom-shaped head with the psychedelic back drop. It is impossible to take your eyes off of it! Watch this painting get a life of its own here.
The absolute masterful layering in this piece, with each of the faces melting onto one another, creates a trippy optical illusion. You can’t tell if they are going inwards or outwards. This piece truly embodies the philosophy that art and beauty are in the eye of the beholder. Watch this piece pop into reality here.
What is breathtaking about each of these pieces is how the artist manages to give each one its own colorful tone and emotional atmosphere. Although this piece may have a darker color scheme, Pollett still manages to make it shine in his own way, which is the mark of any true artist.
Talk about thinking outside the box! The artist lets his imagination run wild in this piece. It defies traditional form and allows Pollett to push his style into uncharted territory.
This piece almost makes the subject look like a member of a post-apocalyptic steampunk rave squad that lives by their own rules and only comes out at night. See how the artist creates the magic behind the mystery here.
Although this piece might be firmly rooted in simplicity compared to the other pieces in this series, it does reveal the beauty within simplicity and leaves room for the audience to imagine what could appear on the white backdrop.
The beauty of this piece is that it shows what one person can do when they unleash the true power and potential of their own imagination. Watch the colors in this piece soar to unimaginable heights that will leave you inspired.
The way the artist uses a different technique within each piece is enough to make anyone want to pick up graphic design. The neon disintegration pattern here almost looks like the subject is coming apart to connect to the world around them.
The crystallized vapor trails make the subject look like they are flying into the golden horizon in front of them.
This piece almost looks as if the artist was trying to capture a psychedelic X-ray of the subject’s soul to try to reveal their essence through art.
The contrast in this piece comes from outlying faces looking away from each other while they are seen kissing inside of the outline.
This collage of radiantly ravishing and wildly explosive rainbow patterns is detailed enough to mesmerize onlookers for hours. If you want your mind to get lost in an artistic labyrinth of creativity, this piece is for you.
Unlike the cold blues in the landscape of #18, the subjects here look like they are in love thanks to the warm shades of red around them. The landscape in this piece makes that kiss look transcendent with the clouds beneath both of their faces.
More Inspiring Stories On DYT:
- Photoshop Master Showed Why We Should Not Believe Photos In Social Networks
- Impressive Celebrity Portraits By Bettina Rheims
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Russian Lara Croft Cosplayer Ended Up In A Grip Of A Massive Bear
- Dog Photographer Of The Year 2017 Winners
- Ukrainian Photographer Creates Powerful Photo To Overcome Anxiety, And Here’s How She Did It
- Humorous Posters Of Graphic Design Puns That Will Make Designers Laugh
- Creative Eroticism: How These Funny Ads Get Around Censorship
- Chinese Student Designs Award-Winning Life Slide
- Syrian Artist Paints World Leaders As Refugees
- Japanese T-Shirt Uses Optical Illusion To Give Breasts To Even The Flat-Chested
- Nightmares, Melancholy And Phobias: NSFW Fine Art Photography By Diana Dihaze
- Honest Illustration Of The Contradictory Nature Of People And Society By Sako Asko
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master
- 7 Playboy Playmates Re-Enact Their Iconic Covers
- Sex Machines: Photographs and Interviews By Timothy Archibald
- Probably, The Best Movie Posters From The Last 10 Years
- Our Small World Through The Lens Of Russian Photographer Sergey Maximishin
- Surreal And Dreamy Photo Manipulations By Jackson Hall
- Boxed In: Life Inside The “Coffin Cubicles” Of Hong Kong
- This Wood Wine Box Packaging Can Be Reused As A Bird House
- Russian Craftsman Shapes Wooden Motor Tricycle
- Denmark Will Have This Amazing New Observation Tower Next Year
- The Story Of David Glasheen, A Real Life Robinson Crusoe
- Extreme X-Rays: Photographer Nick Veasey Takes You Inside The Insects