Artist Paints While Under The Influence Of 20 Different Drugs
Like DYT on FB:
Step inside the mind of Brian Pollett, a graphic designer who created a gallery of psychedelic paintings that will dazzle your imagination. This artist created 20 different illustrations that are all radically different from each other but still carry his signature flare and form. Let these colorful portraits hypnotize you as you witness this artist create a truly original creative vision. It is incredible to see how vastly diverse each design and color pattern is.
Prepare to open your mind to a whole world of art unlike anything you have seen before. It will take your breath away!
There is the old saying about how art touches people’s hearts and minds, but this painting looks like they are one and the same. This artist truly put all the love in his heart into this piece. Watch a video showing how the artist created this piece here.
This piece looks like Pollett tried to paint every cell in the subject — the light of inspiration bursts through the center of them. Take a look at how the artist built this work of art piece-by-piece here.
The metallic spiral within the face seems to symbolize the world we each create within our own minds. Watch how the artist brought this piece to life here.
Everything in this piece seems to be exploding with radiantly vibrant energy. Bonus points for creating a “mind’s eye” in the middle of the subject’s head. This video will show you that the closer you look at this piece, the more there is to see.
The artist pays tribute to one of his greatest sources of personal inspiration, the legendary Starman himself, David Bowie. Pollett not only manages to crystallize the spirit of his favorite artist, but he does it with his own vision. Shine on, Starman, you will be forever missed. Watch this painting come together before your eyes here.
The colorful textures here look like shimmering sound waves or digital energy. See how the artist magically illustrates this work of beauty right here.
The way the artist blends machine-like surfaces with an animal and ties it all together with a human face is a powerful image. Watch the amazing mosaic of visual textures come together in this video as the artist creates this piece.
The artist drags you down the dark rabbit hole and into Wonderland with the imagery in this piece. I love the caterpillar resting on top of the mushroom-shaped head with the psychedelic back drop. It is impossible to take your eyes off of it! Watch this painting get a life of its own here.
The absolute masterful layering in this piece, with each of the faces melting onto one another, creates a trippy optical illusion. You can’t tell if they are going inwards or outwards. This piece truly embodies the philosophy that art and beauty are in the eye of the beholder. Watch this piece pop into reality here.
What is breathtaking about each of these pieces is how the artist manages to give each one its own colorful tone and emotional atmosphere. Although this piece may have a darker color scheme, Pollett still manages to make it shine in his own way, which is the mark of any true artist.
Talk about thinking outside the box! The artist lets his imagination run wild in this piece. It defies traditional form and allows Pollett to push his style into uncharted territory.
This piece almost makes the subject look like a member of a post-apocalyptic steampunk rave squad that lives by their own rules and only comes out at night. See how the artist creates the magic behind the mystery here.
Although this piece might be firmly rooted in simplicity compared to the other pieces in this series, it does reveal the beauty within simplicity and leaves room for the audience to imagine what could appear on the white backdrop.
The beauty of this piece is that it shows what one person can do when they unleash the true power and potential of their own imagination. Watch the colors in this piece soar to unimaginable heights that will leave you inspired.
The way the artist uses a different technique within each piece is enough to make anyone want to pick up graphic design. The neon disintegration pattern here almost looks like the subject is coming apart to connect to the world around them.
The crystallized vapor trails make the subject look like they are flying into the golden horizon in front of them.
This piece almost looks as if the artist was trying to capture a psychedelic X-ray of the subject’s soul to try to reveal their essence through art.
The contrast in this piece comes from outlying faces looking away from each other while they are seen kissing inside of the outline.
This collage of radiantly ravishing and wildly explosive rainbow patterns is detailed enough to mesmerize onlookers for hours. If you want your mind to get lost in an artistic labyrinth of creativity, this piece is for you.
Unlike the cold blues in the landscape of #18, the subjects here look like they are in love thanks to the warm shades of red around them. The landscape in this piece makes that kiss look transcendent with the clouds beneath both of their faces.
More Inspiring Stories On DYT:
- Sensual And NSFW Female Portraits By Georgy Chernyadyev
- Pilot Takes Amazing Photos From His Cockpit, And They Will Take Your Breath Away
- I Can See Your Underpants: Photorealistic And Sensitive NSFW Paintings By John C. Kacere
- The Day The Earth Stood Still: The Art of Jaroslaw Marcinek
- Guy Discovers He Can Go Anywhere While Wearing A Hi-Vis Vest
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Graphic Designer Turns Transit Networks Around The World Into Minimalist Maps
- There’s A Species Of Wild Cats Where The Adults Look Like Kittens Their Entire Lives
- Illustrator Reimagines Famous Fast Food Brands As Manga-Style Characters
- A Small Town In Siberia Keeps It’s Own Secrets At Night In Surreal Photographs By Vlad Tretiak
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Surreal Photos Of Russia That Look Like A Strange Fairytale
- A Photographer Took Glorious Colour Photographs Of London In Early 1970s
- Portuguese Artist Luisa Azevedo Creates Dreamy And Surreal Photo Manipulation
- World’s Largest Panorama TITANIC Gives Insight To A Tragic Moment 105 Years Ago
- Someone Uploaded An Amazing Collection Of Hi-Res, Textless Movie Posters
- Meet The Solar Egg, A Giant Golden Sauna Built In Luossabacken, Sweden
- Danish Retailer Vipp Has Created A “Battery-Charging Stations For Humans”
- Transparent Heart-Stopping Glass Sky Slide Starts Trial Runs In North China
- World’s Largest Vertical Garden Blooms With 85,000 Plants In The Heart Of Bogota
- Curious Fox Strikes Up Unlikely Friendship With Polish Photographer
- Everyday Is Hump Day For The Photographer Fedor Shmidt
- It’s Not Milk: Ivan Alifan’s Surreal And Seductive Paintings
- Giant Lion Carved From Single Tree By 20 People In 3 Years Becomes The World’s Largest Redwood Sculpture
- Photographer Documented More Than 1,000 Intricate Afro Hairstyles In Nigeria During The 1960s And 1970s
- Sex Machines: Photographs and Interviews By Timothy Archibald
- Chicago From Above: Stunning Drone Photography By Razvan Sera
- An Adventure In Unknowing: Totally Amazing Illustrations By Sylvain Sarrailh
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager
- The Oddest Subway Station In China
- Shocking Photographs Of People Lying In 7 Days Worth Of Their Trash
- Underwater Model Irina Britanova Swims Naked With Sharks To Prove They Are Not Dangerous To Us
- A Walk In Nanjing’s ‘Love Tunnel’
- A Neural Network Invented A Bunch Of New Paint Colors That Are Hilariously Wrong
- German Artist Naschi Creates Colourful And Cute Oil Paintings
- Brilliant Ball-Point Pen Art By Alfredo Chamal
- If Art History Icons Were Hipsters
- 2017 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year – People
- Anonymous Hero Is ‘Protecting’ Graffiti Penises By Painting Condoms Over Them
- Escape Into The Glass Rivers And Lakes Of These Beautiful Wood Tables
- Guy Sucks At Photoshop, Spends 10 Years Mastering Microsoft Paint To Illustrate His Book
- New Handmade Lagoon Tables Made From Resin And Cut Travertine Marble
- Plus-Size Model Ashley Graham Poses Nude For ‘V’ Magazine’s NSFW Summer Issue
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master
- Artist Paul Blow Smartly Illustrated Money Slang Terms From Around The World