Belgian Guy Documents Ugly Houses He Sees And They’re So Bad, It’s Hilarious
Thanks to blogger Hannes Coudenys and, of course, the architects themselves, Belgium has become notorious for its quirky buildings. In 2012, Coudenys decided to begin documenting the peculiarities of Belgian architecture on an Instagram account called ‘Ugly Belgian Houses,’ and it has drawn the attention of architecture enthusiasts from all over the world.
But really, how hideously bizarre can a house design really be? Scroll down to check out the list of outrageous examples below, and let us know what you think in the comments!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- The Lost Tribes Of Tierra Del Fuego: Rare And Haunting Photos Of Selk’nam People Posing With Their Traditional Body-Painting
- This Dude Keeps Protesting Annoying Everyday Things With Funny Signs
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At
- A Los Angeles Artist Is Selling $180 “Karen” Halloween Masks, Calling Them “The Real Monsters of 2020”
- Man Creates “Passive-Aggressive Art Gallery” For His Roommate’s Mes
- These Amazing Vivid Photochromes Depict the Princely County of Tyrol in 1890, a Mountainous Region of The Austro-Hungarian Empire
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers