Thoughtful Design Of 30 Square Meter Apartment In Tokyo
That isn’t easy to live in a 30 square meter apartment. Although Akis has managed to design her apartment in Tokyo so thoughtful that there is everything that she needs.
The apartment features a bedroom, a dining room and a living room. There is also a balcony with lights, a table and chairs. When the weather is fine it acts as an extra room.
There is also no separating walls in the apartment. That makes it more airy and flexible.
Akis tries not to collect things sees the storing possibilities in everything.
Boxes on the shelves and shelves in countertops helps to maintain order. Most things in this apartment has a dual functions.
That also helps to make living in such small apartment comfortable.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Parked Cars Under Streetlamps In 1970s New York City
- This Retired Cabinet Maker Goes Viral For Making Broken And Weird Furniture That Belongs In Disney Movies
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- The Superb Bizarre AR Artworks By Nikita Replyanski, A Technological Artist And Cyber Fashion Designer
- Amazing Vintage Photos That Show How Life Before AutoCAD Looked Like
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Inside A 1947 Boeing 377 Stratocruiser, The Largest And Fastest Aircraft In Commercial Service
- Biochemist Elzbieta Kurowska Creates Stunning Liquid Biomorphic Structures
- “Distant Rain”: Superb Stylish & Neon Illustrations By Igor Piwowarczyk
- Sony World Photography Awards 2020 Shortlist And Finalists