Thoughtful Design Of 30 Square Meter Apartment In Tokyo
That isn’t easy to live in a 30 square meter apartment. Although Akis has managed to design her apartment in Tokyo so thoughtful that there is everything that she needs.
The apartment features a bedroom, a dining room and a living room. There is also a balcony with lights, a table and chairs. When the weather is fine it acts as an extra room.
There is also no separating walls in the apartment. That makes it more airy and flexible.
Akis tries not to collect things sees the storing possibilities in everything.
Boxes on the shelves and shelves in countertops helps to maintain order. Most things in this apartment has a dual functions.
That also helps to make living in such small apartment comfortable.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 6 Illustrations That Sum Up Instagram Perfectly
- Unique Photos Capture A Couple’s Visit To ‘Stranger Things 3’ Filming Locations
- This Heartbreaking Sculpture Depicts The 82 Kids That Were Handed Over To The Nazis In The Town Of Lidice Back In 1942
- This AI Turns Your Headshot Into A Renaissance Masterpeace
- Brutally Honest Brand Slogans By Clif Dickens
- Beautiful Photos Of John Lennon With His First Wife Cynthia At Their Home In 1965
- Loving Dad Builds Custom “Star Wars” Rocking Horse for Daughter’s 1st Birthday
- Polish Artist Designs Shoсking Ads Of Major Companies That Show The Harsh Reality
- 40 Times People Thought Their T-Shirts Were Cool But Looked Completely Cringeworthy
- This Photographer Turns Vintage Photos Into Surreal Works Of Art