Thoughtful Design Of 30 Square Meter Apartment In Tokyo
That isn’t easy to live in a 30 square meter apartment. Although Akis has managed to design her apartment in Tokyo so thoughtful that there is everything that she needs.
The apartment features a bedroom, a dining room and a living room. There is also a balcony with lights, a table and chairs. When the weather is fine it acts as an extra room.
There is also no separating walls in the apartment. That makes it more airy and flexible.
Akis tries not to collect things sees the storing possibilities in everything.
Boxes on the shelves and shelves in countertops helps to maintain order. Most things in this apartment has a dual functions.
That also helps to make living in such small apartment comfortable.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities