‘The Hobbit’ Cast with their Scale and Stunt Doubles
Used when you only see the dwarves from behind next to a taller person, for example Gandalf and the Laketowners. The scale doubles had to audition like the actors, and they all went to dwarf boot camp together.
Jed Brophy (Nori) and his scale double.
Peter Hambleton (Gloin) and his scale double.
Mark Atkin as Richard Armitage’s (Thorin) scale and stunt double.
Peter Dillon (stunt double) and Ken Stott (Balin).
Stephen Hunter (Bombur) and Bronson Steel (stunt double).
Allan Smith (stunt double) and Jed Brophy (Nori).
Tony Marsh (stunt double) and Peter Hambleton (Gloin).
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- This Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into Various Celebrities And Popular Characters
- This Is Supercool 3D Printed Jesus Mecha Christ Transformer
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Lamborghini Athon, an Amazing But Forgotten Concept Car From 1980
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Illustrator Creates Posters With Deep And Hidden Meanings
- This UFO Spaceship McDonald’s Used to Exist in Alconbury, England in the 1990s
- Quarantine Life With A Cat In Cute Illustration By Annada Menon