When Pickles the puss grew to the size of a dog, he found himself in a bit of a pickle.
At 21 pounds and more than three-feet long, he couldn’t find an owner with a heart – or home – big enough to take him in – so he was forced to roam the streets in search of scraps to suppress his almighty appetite. But the monster moggy – nicknamed Catasaurus Rex – has finally found a place to live after a young Boston couple saw an advert online and took pity on him.
Andrew Milicia and girlfriend Emily Zarvos say it was love at first sight when they met Pickles at the Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals last month. And now he couldn’t be happier as he spends most of his days squeezing sleepily onto their three-man sofa or guzzling platefulls of cat food to his heart’s content.
Credits: The Daily Mail / Ruaridh Connellan / Barcroft USA
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- A Russian Photographer Gazes at Our Excessive Consumption
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror