Dog Chews Aston Martin
A car buff came home to find his prized motor looking a like a dog’s dinner after his pet pooch chewed through the £80,000 Aston Martin.
Luce, a four-year-old border collie spaniel cross, waited until builder Royston Grimstead had left for work before she started chomping her way through the DB9 Volante’s wheel arch, doing £3,000 worth of damage.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Space Colony Art from the 1970s
- These Photographs Of Fathers And Their Sons Reveal The Full Wonder Of Human Genes
- Russian Artist Draw Interesting Pupils Of The Eyes, Here Are 11 Of Them
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Artist Illustrates The Sad Reality Of Animal Cruelty And Shows How Factory Farming Harms Our Planet