Dog Chews Aston Martin
A car buff came home to find his prized motor looking a like a dog’s dinner after his pet pooch chewed through the £80,000 Aston Martin.
Luce, a four-year-old border collie spaniel cross, waited until builder Royston Grimstead had left for work before she started chomping her way through the DB9 Volante’s wheel arch, doing £3,000 worth of damage.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- The Mind’s Dream and its Monsters: Creepy Illustrations by Daniel Peacock
- “I Paint Big B”: The Fantasy Beauties of Zumi
- Inspirational Female Portraits by Eva Balloon
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- Cutest ‘Angular’ Animals and Characters by Nathan Pangilinan
- Sad and Happy Moments on the Photos of Boris Register