Daniel Garcia Creates Thought-Provoking Illustrations That Show What’s Wrong With Our Society
Daniel Garcia is a professional designer and illustrator with over 10 years of experience. His thought-provoking illustrations deal with a variety of topics, including politics and social issues and serve as a perfect example of everything that’s wrong with today’s society.
“How are our relationships changing because of technology?”, “We want to save the world, but how dependent are we on other people’s slave work?”, “What are the ideas that free and restrain us?”, are just some of the important issues I want to address,” says the artist.
Amazon Rainforest is on fire
A SUCCESSFUL MAN
WAR & BUSINESS
ANNA AND THE JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES
MARIJUANA LEGALIZATION IN TEXAS?
TOURISM AND HIGH RENTS
Notre-Dame de Paris
HATE SPEECH and its relation to Media and Terrorism.
Where do dead files go?
Starting the year with pandas
An Artificial Intelligence for President
Fascism on the Rise in European Union
Kim Jong-Un’s nuclear threat.
Polish doctors in WW1 and in Polish War of Independence.
Doctor-Patient (lack of) Communication
Crisis in the Western World
Robot Human Voices
Happy 4th of July! USA, land of the free…
Take a Holiday from your Smartphone
New Ways to Have Children
The Art Market
Clean the Planet
Clean the Planet
Trump and Putin
YOUR OWN PERSONAL SLAVES
A Bucket Full of Gold
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- This Mind-Numbing Machine By Blake Fall-Conroy Lets You Experience Making The Minimum Wage
- Artist Redesigned Famous Logos, Printed Them Out And Repackaged Them In A Way That Will Mess With Your Head … In A Good Way
- Last Breath: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Hot Australian Firefighters Pose With Animals For The New 2020 Calendars
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2019
- People From Around The World Edited These Man And Woman Headshots To Look Trendy In Their Country
- Traveling Couple Captures Ethereal Images In The Most Unspoiled Places Around The World
- In Girls We Trust: The Superb Bic Pen Illustrations By Helena Hauss