World is Not Just Red – The Mondrian Pepsi Can
Italian designer Andrea Salamino re-imagined the design and the can of the brand Pepsi by drawing his inspiration from neoplasticism, the colors of artists Piet Mondrian and Jean Gorin.
On the baseline “World is not just red”, he wanted to do something different from the cans we see usually by winking to Coca-Cola with the use of red and other colors, like a world with various facettes.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- 18 Astoundingly Accurate Diagrams Showing What It’s Really Like To Be An Introvert
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Beautiful Portraits of Highland Park High School Teenage Girls, 1947
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- These Photographs Of Fathers And Their Sons Reveal The Full Wonder Of Human Genes