Designer Puts The “Suit” In Wetsuit With $3,900 Optical Illusion
If you thought business suits and surfing culture were mutually exclusive, you probably haven’t seen Thom Browne’s new wetsuit. Photos of the hand-crafted $3,900 haute couture item have been doing the rounds online ever since it was launched as part of the designer’s Spring/Summer collection, for being styled as a business suit.
Aptly called “Trompe L’Oeil” (Optical Illusion), the neoprene wetsuit showcases all the elements of a classic business suit, including trousers, jacket, top collar, lapels and even a tie. You never know when you have to look your best for a business meeting, and now a surfing break doesn’t have to be a problem anymore. All you have to do is spend $3,900 on an elegant wetsuit and you’re set.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Someone Used The New Snapchat Filter On Game Of Thrones Characters
- Welcome to the Saddest 1980s Mall in America
- “Straight Out Of Inception”: Enthralling Optical Illusion Bookstore Will Draw You Into A World Of Fantasy
- Delightfully Sarcastic Illustrations Everyone Will See Themselves In
- 16 Ironic Comic Strips Every Girl will Understand
- “The Owls Are Not What They Seem”: Magical Pictures Of Owls By Daniel J Nevares
- Paris Just Before WWII: Stunning Photos Capture Daily Life Of The French Capital In The 1930s
- Someone Just Made An Epic ‘Game Of Thrones’ Lamp
- Make Sure Your Cat is Battle Ready With 3D Printed Cat Armor