Designer Puts The “Suit” In Wetsuit With $3,900 Optical Illusion
If you thought business suits and surfing culture were mutually exclusive, you probably haven’t seen Thom Browne’s new wetsuit. Photos of the hand-crafted $3,900 haute couture item have been doing the rounds online ever since it was launched as part of the designer’s Spring/Summer collection, for being styled as a business suit.
Aptly called “Trompe L’Oeil” (Optical Illusion), the neoprene wetsuit showcases all the elements of a classic business suit, including trousers, jacket, top collar, lapels and even a tie. You never know when you have to look your best for a business meeting, and now a surfing break doesn’t have to be a problem anymore. All you have to do is spend $3,900 on an elegant wetsuit and you’re set.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- This Is How The Practical Miniatures For Blade Runner 2049 Were Created
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Hammond Fever! Vintage Sexy And NSFW Hammond Organ Album Covers
- Remarkable Photos Of Manhattan By Berenice Abbott From 1935
- “Neon Dreams”: Photographer Matthieu Bühler Explores The Streets Of Tokyo At Night
- This ‘Swim Reaper’ Instagram Account Is Absolute Gold
- Stunning Finalists Of The Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2017
- “The Struggle For Utopia”: Everyday Soviet Life In Magnificent Photos By Semyon Friedland
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Artist Illustrates What Would Happen If Movies And TV Shows Were Made In Real Life
- Burning Man 2017: Stunning Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Russian Artist Makes Beautiful Space Themed Calendar For The Year 2018
- Architect Carlo Mollino’s Secret Stash Of NSFW Erotic Polaroids
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master
- “Peace, Love, Music And Mud”: LIFE At Woodstock In 1969
- Artist Aditya Aryanto Continues To Transform Animals Into Geometric Shapes – Meet Animal Balls!
- Satirical NSFW Illustrations Of Today’s Problems By Gunduz Agayev
- This Lighting Collection Is Designed To Look Like Sausages In A Butcher Shop
- A Built-In Dog Bed Was Created In This Living Room Wall
- This Street Library In Bulgaria Encourages People To Read
- Colorful Concept Artworks By Kaloyan Stoyanov
- Illustrator Imagines What Stranger Things Characters Are Doing Now, 33 Years Later