Designer Puts The “Suit” In Wetsuit With $3,900 Optical Illusion
If you thought business suits and surfing culture were mutually exclusive, you probably haven’t seen Thom Browne’s new wetsuit. Photos of the hand-crafted $3,900 haute couture item have been doing the rounds online ever since it was launched as part of the designer’s Spring/Summer collection, for being styled as a business suit.
Aptly called “Trompe L’Oeil” (Optical Illusion), the neoprene wetsuit showcases all the elements of a classic business suit, including trousers, jacket, top collar, lapels and even a tie. You never know when you have to look your best for a business meeting, and now a surfing break doesn’t have to be a problem anymore. All you have to do is spend $3,900 on an elegant wetsuit and you’re set.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Gorgeous NSFW Female Portrait Photography by Álvaro Rodríguez Navarro
- Mechanical Engineer Creates Superb 3D Bio-Mechanic Artworks
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- “Naked City”: Lost In Shanghai With Photographer Liu Tao
- Gorgeous Photos Make Star Wars Toys Look Like Real, Life-Sized Ships
- If Movie Posters Told The Truth…
- Summer Vibes With Tattoo Model Torrie Blake
- Conceptual And Fine Art Female Portrait Photography By Maxwell Swift
- Meet World’s Most Versatile Cosplayer: Young Russian Chameleon Ilona Bugaeva
- The Superb Sensual And NSFW Paintings By Jamie Adams
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Artist Scott Listfield Paints Post-Apocalyptic Scenes Of The Bay Area
- Haunting Photos Of Moscow’s Young Ravers And Their Lives After Dark
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Illustrator Pascal Blanché Is Building A Stunning Sci-Fi Universe