This Japanese Train Station Only Exists So That People Can Admire The Scenery
One of the most unusual stations in the whole country is now open and ready for business. Over the years, Japanese rail operators have been delighting passengers with incredible ideas designed to provide them with the ultimate train experience.
— Gota.del.Vient-SH1-1 (@Gota_Kaze_SH11) March 11, 2019
Now, it’s time for Yamaguchi Prefecture’s Nishikigawa Railway to take the spotlight, as they’ve just created what many are calling the most unusual station in Japan. Located on the Nishikigawa Seiryu Line, which runs parallel to the Nishiki River in Iwakuni, this station is unlike any other as it has no entrance and no exit. In fact, it’s totally inaccessible to people…unless they disembark from a train.
— Makra (@makra) March 3, 2019
And once passengers disembark here, there are no stairs, ramps or ticket gates, because people aren’t meant to leave the actual platform.
— 未羊（動物擬人化） (@sz_ris) March 17, 2019
Called Seiryu Miharashi Eki, which translates to “Clear Stream Viewing Platform Station“, this station has been built so that passengers can stop off and admire the surrounding scenery.
View this post on Instagram
新駅設置工事中… 清流みはらし駅！ #山口県 #岩国市 #錦川鉄道 #錦川清流線 #清流みはらし駅 #錦川 #鉄道風景 #鉄道のある風景 #広がり同盟 #ひだまり号 #写真好きな人と繋がりたい #鉄道好きな人と繋がりたい #setouchigram71 #bestjapanpics #daily_crossing #instagramjapan #japan_of_insta #railway_of_our_world #pt_life_ #pocket_rail #pkt_japan #total_rail #train_nerds #trainphotographics #trb_express #tokyocameraclub #love_bestjapan #colorsjp #wu_japan #best_photo_japan
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- A Photographer Took Pictures of Beautiful Women from 37 Countries
- This Ad Agency Uses Iconic Figures To Present Their Message In A Creative Way
- Top 20 Absolute Worst Things In The World
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- This Girl Cosplays Unexpected Things And Here Are Hilarious Instagram Pics
- McDonald’s Japan Releases A Line Of Adorable Cups But People Are Finding Them Hilariously Inappropriate
- Before And After: Lithuanian Photographer Showed How Motherhood Changes Women
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books