This Japanese Train Station Only Exists So That People Can Admire The Scenery
One of the most unusual stations in the whole country is now open and ready for business. Over the years, Japanese rail operators have been delighting passengers with incredible ideas designed to provide them with the ultimate train experience.
— Gota.del.Vient-SH1-1 (@Gota_Kaze_SH11) March 11, 2019
Now, it’s time for Yamaguchi Prefecture’s Nishikigawa Railway to take the spotlight, as they’ve just created what many are calling the most unusual station in Japan. Located on the Nishikigawa Seiryu Line, which runs parallel to the Nishiki River in Iwakuni, this station is unlike any other as it has no entrance and no exit. In fact, it’s totally inaccessible to people…unless they disembark from a train.
— Makra (@makra) March 3, 2019
And once passengers disembark here, there are no stairs, ramps or ticket gates, because people aren’t meant to leave the actual platform.
— 未羊（動物擬人化） (@sz_ris) March 17, 2019
Called Seiryu Miharashi Eki, which translates to “Clear Stream Viewing Platform Station“, this station has been built so that passengers can stop off and admire the surrounding scenery.
View this post on Instagram
新駅設置工事中… 清流みはらし駅！ #山口県 #岩国市 #錦川鉄道 #錦川清流線 #清流みはらし駅 #錦川 #鉄道風景 #鉄道のある風景 #広がり同盟 #ひだまり号 #写真好きな人と繋がりたい #鉄道好きな人と繋がりたい #setouchigram71 #bestjapanpics #daily_crossing #instagramjapan #japan_of_insta #railway_of_our_world #pt_life_ #pocket_rail #pkt_japan #total_rail #train_nerds #trainphotographics #trb_express #tokyocameraclub #love_bestjapan #colorsjp #wu_japan #best_photo_japan
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Bizarre Pictures Of The Beatles Cover Session For the Album “Yesterday And Today” In 1966
- This 19th-Century Tool Box Is Meticulously Designed To Hold 300 Tools
- Adorable Moment Baby Bear Cubs Grasp Paws and Dance Joyfully in a Circle
- Uninspirational Posters For People Who Hate Inspirational Posters
- Science Rends The Veil: The Mysterious Photo Collection Of Edward Bateman
- The Magnificent Cosplay Photography Of Paul Hillier
- The Last Day For Tomorrow Future: Absolutely Amazing Digital Artworks Of Bryn Jones
- Russian Photographer Xenie Zasetskaya Captures Very Exceptional Photo Portraits
- This Is How NYC Central Park Would Have Looked Based On A Rejected Design From 1858