Sleek Vertical Planters Let You Grow an Elegant Garden Indoors
If you live in a small home, then you know that floor and counter space is at a premium. This often leaves little room for potted plants, but floral designer Kim Fisher has an ingenious solution. She has created a 22-inch circular hanging planter that holds colorful vegetation, even with limited space. By attaching it to the wall, you take advantage of the vertical height while leaving other, more useful, areas free. Better yet, the planter’s clean and modern design resembles a work of art rather than a conventional pot.
This suspended garden is specially crafted for succulents and airplants. It’s made from aluminum, and the bottom half is covered by heavy-duty plastic that keep small rocks, moss, dirt, and plants in place. For those who lack a green thumb, this setup requires very little maintenance with plants that are difficult to kill.
Fisher’s vertical garden is hand-crafted and includes two airplants. It’s now available through her Etsy shop.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Underwater Restaurant Has Been Completed In Norway And It Looks Out Of This World
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- These Awkward Vintage Christmas Album Covers
- Photographer Brent Stirton Captured Magnificent Images Of Mursi Warriors Of The Omo Valley In Ethiopia
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- An Artist Imagines If Popular Sodas Were Cartoon Character
- Last Pictures Of Sharon Tate Taken By Terry O’Neill In London, 1969
- Fascinating Vintage Photographs of Dutch Men In Traditional Volendam Worker Pants