Sleek Vertical Planters Let You Grow an Elegant Garden Indoors
If you live in a small home, then you know that floor and counter space is at a premium. This often leaves little room for potted plants, but floral designer Kim Fisher has an ingenious solution. She has created a 22-inch circular hanging planter that holds colorful vegetation, even with limited space. By attaching it to the wall, you take advantage of the vertical height while leaving other, more useful, areas free. Better yet, the planter’s clean and modern design resembles a work of art rather than a conventional pot.
This suspended garden is specially crafted for succulents and airplants. It’s made from aluminum, and the bottom half is covered by heavy-duty plastic that keep small rocks, moss, dirt, and plants in place. For those who lack a green thumb, this setup requires very little maintenance with plants that are difficult to kill.
Fisher’s vertical garden is hand-crafted and includes two airplants. It’s now available through her Etsy shop.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- This 16-Year-Old Vegan Teenager Turns His Food Into Stunning Art
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Brilliant Book Dedications