Sleek Vertical Planters Let You Grow an Elegant Garden Indoors
If you live in a small home, then you know that floor and counter space is at a premium. This often leaves little room for potted plants, but floral designer Kim Fisher has an ingenious solution. She has created a 22-inch circular hanging planter that holds colorful vegetation, even with limited space. By attaching it to the wall, you take advantage of the vertical height while leaving other, more useful, areas free. Better yet, the planter’s clean and modern design resembles a work of art rather than a conventional pot.
This suspended garden is specially crafted for succulents and airplants. It’s made from aluminum, and the bottom half is covered by heavy-duty plastic that keep small rocks, moss, dirt, and plants in place. For those who lack a green thumb, this setup requires very little maintenance with plants that are difficult to kill.
Fisher’s vertical garden is hand-crafted and includes two airplants. It’s now available through her Etsy shop.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- War And Peace: New Powerful Illustrations By Gunduz Aghayev
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021
- Stunning Winning Photos Of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- Stunning Winners Of The One Eyeland World’s Top Wedding Photographers 2021
- “Real Life Film Noir”: Vintage Crime Scenes From The LAPD Archives
- Russian Artist Draw Interesting Pupils Of The Eyes, Here Are 11 Of Them