Historical Figures Hilariously Share Their Instagram Photos
So we stumbled across, Histagrams a satirical blog dedicated to documenting the history of the world entirely on Instagram. Imagine an alternative universe whereby the likes of Cleopatra, Abraham Lincoln, Marilyn Monroe, Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi or Steve Jobs all had an Instagram account. What would they take photos of? What username would they pick? And more importantly which filters if any would they use? These are the important questions in life, but thanks to the wit and creativity of Histagrams, we’re able to give you an insight into what their Instagrammifications might have been like.
Via So Bad so Good
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- 2021 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Dad And Daughter Recreates Iconic Scenes From 73 Famous Movies And TV Series
- Kazakh Bodybuilder Yuri Tolochko To Marry His Life-Like Sex Doll ‘Margo’
- World’s Greatest Gallery of Dogs Standing On Mushrooms
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- Black and White Photos Show the ’80s Street Fashion Styles of Young People
- Medieval Visions of Hell, Satan, Demons And Cabbalistic Signs From A 1775 Compendium Of Horrors
- 31-Year-Old Independent, Modern Woman Draws Comics On Her Observations About Society
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove