This Reddit Community Is All About Sharing Cases Of “Mild Vandalism” And Here Are The Best Examples
If you often find yourself in the middle of a flaming desire to rage against the machine and respect for authority, don’t worry. There’s nothing wrong with you. Duality is an integral part of human nature. There are more people like you. And they meet on the subreddit r/MildlyVandalised.
The online community calls itself a place to share pictures and videos (or whatever) of mild vandalism that is either funny or mindful (or whatever). Such a beautiful description, isn’t it? Plain and simple, not at all prolix.
From rewriting Wikipedia pages to “modifying” public signs, continue scrolling and check out what this nexus between conformity and rebellion has to offer!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- This Artist Shows What Everything Would Look Like If It Had A Cat’s Face
- Artist Hides Clever And Funny Signs Around His City For People To Find
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Breathtaking Winning Images of The 2021 Drone Photo Awards
- Stunning Vintage Black-and-White Photos of Edwin Smith
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!