This Reddit Community Is All About Sharing Cases Of “Mild Vandalism” And Here Are The Best Examples
If you often find yourself in the middle of a flaming desire to rage against the machine and respect for authority, don’t worry. There’s nothing wrong with you. Duality is an integral part of human nature. There are more people like you. And they meet on the subreddit r/MildlyVandalised.
The online community calls itself a place to share pictures and videos (or whatever) of mild vandalism that is either funny or mindful (or whatever). Such a beautiful description, isn’t it? Plain and simple, not at all prolix.
From rewriting Wikipedia pages to “modifying” public signs, continue scrolling and check out what this nexus between conformity and rebellion has to offer!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- First Photo Shoots Of Angelina Jolie When She Was 15 Years Old
- GPS Trackers That Show Cats’ Activity During The Night
- Photographer Captures The Lives Of People Living In Yakutia, One Of The Coldest Regions In Russia
- This Is How Surrealism, Sweetness, and Eroticism Are Linked – The Beautiful Bizarre Art by Relm
- Cleverly Pointing Out The Ironies Of Life Through the Socially Disturbing Illustrations of Jeff Mahannah
- 20 Award-Winning Photos Capture the Terror and Beauty of Giving Birth During the Pandemic
- An Artist llustrates The Sad Truth Of Modern Life: Thought-Provoking, Clever And Funny Illustrations By Marco Melgrati
- Marcelo Ventura Reimagines The Concept of Pop Culture Characters in Dark-Style Illustrations
- Photographer Martin Parr Captured Candid Portraits of British Drivers in 1994
- End Embarrassment: The Playful and Fun Toilet Paper Rolls from Japan