This Reddit Community Is All About Sharing Cases Of “Mild Vandalism” And Here Are The Best Examples
If you often find yourself in the middle of a flaming desire to rage against the machine and respect for authority, don’t worry. There’s nothing wrong with you. Duality is an integral part of human nature. There are more people like you. And they meet on the subreddit r/MildlyVandalised.
The online community calls itself a place to share pictures and videos (or whatever) of mild vandalism that is either funny or mindful (or whatever). Such a beautiful description, isn’t it? Plain and simple, not at all prolix.
From rewriting Wikipedia pages to “modifying” public signs, continue scrolling and check out what this nexus between conformity and rebellion has to offer!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- This Artist Creates Comics Full Of Puns And Funny Twists
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Photographer Daniel Sachon Imagines What Marilyn Monroe Would Be Like Today
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Beautiful Photographs By Brock Elbank In Tribute To Freckles