This Reddit Community Is All About Sharing Cases Of “Mild Vandalism” And Here Are The Best Examples
If you often find yourself in the middle of a flaming desire to rage against the machine and respect for authority, don’t worry. There’s nothing wrong with you. Duality is an integral part of human nature. There are more people like you. And they meet on the subreddit r/MildlyVandalised.
The online community calls itself a place to share pictures and videos (or whatever) of mild vandalism that is either funny or mindful (or whatever). Such a beautiful description, isn’t it? Plain and simple, not at all prolix.
From rewriting Wikipedia pages to “modifying” public signs, continue scrolling and check out what this nexus between conformity and rebellion has to offer!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- “Haunted Beauty”: Mysteriously Bizarre Photo and Art Works of Natalie Shau
- “Love in Plexiglass”: The Superb Concept and 3D Cyberpunk Artworks of Darius Puia
- Photographer Creates Surreal & Minimalist Self-Portraits Surrounded By Flowers And Fruits
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- “The Shards of Triptych. Observable Universes”: The Collection of Creative Visualization by Sergey Maslov
- Graphic Art Between Renaissance And Modernity
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Ben Chelouche Created Two 3D Alphabets For 36 Days Of Type Challenge
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival