This Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into Various Celebrities And Popular Characters
Some people are alarmed by how easy it is to fake anything with digital means like Photoshop, and it’s hard to surprise anyone with that. But a makeup artist that goes by the name of gillianisme on TikTok shows that one can fake their identity with more “analogue” methods like brushes, mascara, and shadows, and the results are incredible.
The artist can turn herself into virtually any celebrity or recognizable character no matter the gender or ethnicity. She transformed herself into the likes of Scarlett Johansson, Scarlet Witch, Kate Blanchett, Anne Hathaway, Audrey Hepburn, Jackie Chan, Edward Scissorhands, and many others, and the results are so convincing that it makes it easy to believe that there are no limits to what she can be.
Her efforts started trending on TikTok, and she has received millions of likes and hundreds of thousands of followers on the platform.
Cheon Seo-Jin From Penthouse: War In Life
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Japanese Artist Creates Incredible Realistic Intimate Garments from Ceramics
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers