“The Life of Art” Cartoon Quotes Inspired By Kurt Vonnegut
Kurt Vonnegut, is a 20th-century American writer known for his humanist beliefs. Reading motivating quotes like his really makes someone’s day brighter and more positive. Fortunately, an exceptional artist named Gavin Aung Than thought of a website inspired by quotes from famous people that are adapted to cartoons.
“I was working in the boring corporate graphic design industry for 8 years before finally quitting at the end of 2011 to pursue my passion for illustration and cartooning. At my old job, when my boss wasn’t looking, I would waste time reading Wikipedia pages, mainly biographies about people whose lives where a lot more interesting than mine.”, artist says.
“Their stories and quotes eventually inspired me to leave my job to focus on what I really wanted to do. The idea of taking these inspiring quotes, combining them with my love of drawing and sharing them with others led to the creation of Zen Pencils.”, he added.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Funny And Silly Photomanipulations
- “Worst Buy” Instagram Account Shows Hilarious Product Parodies
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Surreal and Meaningful Illustrations by Lisa Aisato
- Pop Stars Get ‘Vaccinated’ In Photo Collages by Eisen Bernardo
- Russian Photographer Captured Wonderful Photos While Visiting The Extraordinary Socotra Island
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- To Change People’s Negative Perceptions Of Rats, Photographer Started Picturing Them In A Nice Way