Spectacular Ukrainian Crowns On Slavic Inspired Photoshoot Look Absolutely Mesmerizing
Every once in a while we get do discover some pretty amazing Slavic photography teams that create absolutely stunning images. Workshop “Treti Pivni” (or third rooster in English) is a team of photographers, stylists, makeup artists and promoters who are united in their obvious love for Ukraine and sincere desire to open to the world the beauty and uniqueness of Ukrainian culture. We are certain that they did succeed in doing so through their photography and they continually show the richness of their tradition from different Ukrainian regions. Now this photo shoot was about Making hats (hand-made) which are called wax diadems (crowns).
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- An Artist llustrates The Sad Truth Of Modern Life: Thought-Provoking, Clever And Funny Illustrations By Marco Melgrati
- “The Struggle For Utopia”: Everyday Soviet Life In Magnificent Photos By Semyon Friedland
- Satirical NSFW Illustrations Of Today’s Problems By Gunduz Agayev
- Russian Woman Who Suffered From Alopecia Now Has Beautiful Long Hair
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Photographer Mayan Toledano Captures Daily Routines Of Female Israeli Soldiers
- Artist Aditya Aryanto Continues To Transform Animals Into Geometric Shapes – Meet Animal Balls!
- Russian Artist Makes Beautiful Space Themed Calendar For The Year 2018
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Black Women From Washington, D.C.’s Scurlock Studio
- Remarkable Photos Of Manhattan By Berenice Abbott From 1935
- Artist Creates Impressive Sculptures From Marble That Look Surprisingly Light
- The Super Hot And Humorous 2018 New York City Taxi Drivers Calendar Is Here!
- Incredible Ice Sculptures By Darren Jackson
- This Is How The Practical Miniatures For Blade Runner 2049 Were Created
- This Street Library In Bulgaria Encourages People To Read
- Historic Photos Of Russian Beauties In Traditional Costumes Prove Slavic Beauty Never Gets Boring
- Concept Artist Paul Chadeisson Reveals His Sinister And Industrialised Vision Of The Cities’ Futures
- Food Artist Hellen Die Pays Tribute To Alien For Her Thanksgiving Dinner
- Graceful Dancers Practicing Out In The City Streets Captured By Melika Dez
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- When Architecture Meets Porn – This Artist Makes Nearly-NSFW Graphic Collages
- This Creative Duo Pays Tribute To Afro Hairstyles For Little Girls
- Burning Man 2017: Stunning Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Stunning Finalists Of The Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2017
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master