Spectacular Ukrainian Crowns On Slavic Inspired Photoshoot Look Absolutely Mesmerizing
Every once in a while we get do discover some pretty amazing Slavic photography teams that create absolutely stunning images. Workshop “Treti Pivni” (or third rooster in English) is a team of photographers, stylists, makeup artists and promoters who are united in their obvious love for Ukraine and sincere desire to open to the world the beauty and uniqueness of Ukrainian culture. We are certain that they did succeed in doing so through their photography and they continually show the richness of their tradition from different Ukrainian regions. Now this photo shoot was about Making hats (hand-made) which are called wax diadems (crowns).
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Panoramic Photos That Went Horribly Wrong
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- “Youth Gone Wild”: Stunning Photos Of The Russian Underground Dance Culture
- The Sky Swimming Pool At This Hotel Has A Window In It
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Japanese Photographer Captures Very Sad Stray Cats And Their Games
- This Man And His Cat Recreate Famous Movie Scenes And It’s Amazing!