This Horse Gets Tailored Three-Piece Suit, Looks Absolutely Dashing
Ahead of Cheltenham Festival, veteran race horse Morestead wore a three-piece tweed suit complete with shirt, tie and flat cap, designed by former Alexander McQueen apprentice and celebrity stylist Emma Sandham-King. It required over 18m (59ft) of tweed – about 10 times more than an equivalent human garment.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- This Underwater Observatory in Lake Zug in Switzerland Looks Like a Real Life ‘Truman Show’ Door
- Italian Artist Giulia Bernardelli Turns Spilled Coffee Into Art
- Mira Petrova’s Illustrations Will Make You Think About Your Waste
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- “UAZ Bukhanka”: Russia’s Most Legendary Off-Road Vechicle for Bizarre Tuning
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s