The Russians Make The Best Truck In The Universe For $50K
The SHERP is Alexei Garagashyan’s brilliant invention. It weighs just 2,866 pounds dry, so while it might only have a 44.3 horsepower 1.5 liter Kubota V1505 four-cylinder diesel linked to a five-speed manual, it will still do 28 mph on land, or 3.7 mph in water, depending on the wind. It will also crawl at up to 9.3 mph in first gear.
It will climb over obstacles as tall as 27.5 inches, swim with ease, turn like a tank and look awesome in any situation for only $49,000 worth of Rubles.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- 9 Painfully True SEX-Pectations Vs Reality
- Beautiful Photographs By Brock Elbank In Tribute To Freckles
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals
- Artist Imagines Spilled Coffee As Monsters
- Iceland From Above In Breathtaking Aerial Photography By Gabor Nagy
- Layered 3D Sculpture Came To Life Using Customized Facebook 3D Photo