The Safe House
The Safe House by KWK PROMES is located in a small village on the outskirts of Warsaw, Poland. Surrounding the area, many of the buildings are “Polish cubes” from the 60s and old wooden barns. The house was designed so that the homeowners never feel unsafe or exposed. The result is something of a modern fortress with lots of movable parts and secret openings, complete with a working drawbridge.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Gorgeous NSFW Female Portrait Photography by Álvaro Rodríguez Navarro
- Gorgeous Photos Make Star Wars Toys Look Like Real, Life-Sized Ships
- Summer Vibes With Tattoo Model Torrie Blake
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Cool Retro Pics Of The Sexiest Postures That Women Can Seduce Their Men
- The Superb Sensual And NSFW Paintings By Jamie Adams
- Artist Scott Listfield Paints Post-Apocalyptic Scenes Of The Bay Area
- If Movie Posters Told The Truth…
- Conceptual And Fine Art Female Portrait Photography By Maxwell Swift
- Soviet Fashion: Style Pages From 1980s U.S.S.R.
- Haunting Photos Of Moscow’s Young Ravers And Their Lives After Dark
- Inside The Chinese Sex Doll Factory
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Designer Challenges Himself To Create Logos With Hidden Meanings For A Year
- So Teeth-Nails Exist… And It Gets Even Worse…