The Albert Clock Wants Your Complete Attention And Your Math Skills
Unlike other clocks that require a simple glance and a split-second to tell the time, the Albert Clock wants your focused and undivided attention. It also wants to sharpen your math skills, whether you like it or not. This digital wall clock, created by designer Axel Schindlbeck for MNTNT, keeps the brain waves active by presenting you with mathematical equations that you’d have to solve to know what time it is. Goodbye, spoon-feeding!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- German Government Spends $450,000 On A Bold Cycling Safety Campaign, But Not Everyone Likes It
- 2020 Dog Shaming Calendar Is Here!
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- Belarusian Swimmer In A Potato Field Turned Out To Be A… Polish Model
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist