For $100, You Can Have A Farm Animal Drop By Your Next ZOOM Video Conference
Odds are you and your colleagues are spending more time on video calls these days. Well, for your next team meeting or company Zoom call, why not mix things up a bit? For $100, you can have a llama or goat visit your call. Yes, really.
A Silicon Valley-based animal sanctuary, Sweet Farm, recently launched “Goat 2 Meeting,” which offers a cameo from a farm animal on company calls.
#Getoffyourgrass and bring us to your next company meeting, happy hour, or coffee break with #Goat2Meeting and you enable us to offer free virtual visits for public school classes. @LastWeekTonight pic.twitter.com/KHn6mnF64G
— Sweet Farm (@TheSweetFarm) April 10, 2020
“Need a fresh face to brighten up your video conference meetings? Want a fun experience for an online Happy Hour? Looking for a virtual tour? The Sweet Farm Animal Ambassadors are here for you,” a post on the farm’s website reads.
Packages range from $65 for a virtual private tour of the farm to $225 for a 25-minute corporate meeting virtual tour. Or, the sweet spot in the middle: For $100, you can have a 10-minute cameo visit from an animal.
“You send us your meeting link and we’ll call in to bring some smiles to your co-workers faces,” the website reads.
Because life is stressful, work is stressful, and working remotely can be challenging…. for our daily team Zoom meeting today I had Paco the llama call in from @TheSweetFarm. And it was perfect! Thanks for the Monday smiles and a break from the routine! pic.twitter.com/eB2aEQdvoC
— Ben Smith (@benasmith) March 30, 2020
The farm’s co-founder, Anna Sweet, told Business Insider than since mid-March they have had more than 300 requests for their virtual visitors.
“I think we’re all a little stressed with what’s going on — many of us have been sitting inside,” Sweet told Business Insider. “We’re just hoping to bring some smiles to people’s faces while bringing them out to the farm at the same time.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- “In A Parallel Universe”: Artist Exposes Sexism By Switching Up Gender Roles In Old-School Ads
- This Paper Memo Pad Excavates Hidden Objects As It Gets Used
- The Incredible Art Of Maciej Kuciara, Who’s Worked On The Last Of Us, Ghost In The Shell & Crysis
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- The Biggest Anamorphic Illusion In The World Has Been Successfully Revealed On The Largest Outdoor Advertising Screen In South Korea
- Family Of Romanian Photographer Moved To A Small Town In The UK And He Started Discovering The Beauty Of This Country
- This Restaurant In Bangkok Uses Cartoon Dragon Dolls As Space Keepers For Social Distancing
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers