Inflate Your Cat’s Holy Ego With This Buddhist Statue Scratching Post From Japan
The “Cat Club” (Neko-bu) division of Japanese online retailer Felissimo has put out some creative feline bedding situations in the past. Today, you can add holy kitty claw maintenance to their list of cute cat products, as they’ve just released a scratching post that turns your cat into a feline Buddhist statue!
It’s called the Kouhai Scratching Post. Kouhai are the halo found on Buddhist sculptures, which are meant to represent light emitting from the Buddha. While most cats consider themselves to have divine sovereignty over the household, now they can look the part while get their claws some scratching practice. The lotus-shaped pedestal (rendai) has a curved scratching board, but your newly enlightened cat may simply choose to look holy while sleeping on it.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Glamorous Photos That Show The Entire 1979 Victoria’s Secret Catalog
- Photographer Gilmar Silva Exposes The Not So Glamorous Side Of Photography In Revealing Photos
- Turkish Artist Hossein Diba Creates These Creepy Realistic Recreations Of “The Simpsons” Characters That Will Give You Nightmares
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Race Driver Ralf Schumacher Buys Classic Russian Offroad “Niva” Car
- Angels Of Distress: The Superb Bizarre, Nightmarish And Horror Creatures By Maxim Verehin
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- “The Book Of Bunny Suicides”: Hilariously Dark Cartoon Series By Andy Riley
- The Twin Towers During The 1970s And Early ’80s Through Fascinating Photos