A Brilliant Idea For How To Find Your Kids Quickly In Case They Get Lost In A Crowd
Summer is officially here and many parents are taking their kids to amusement parks, local fairs, festivals, and other popular places. However, keeping kids safe at events where there are thousands of people can be a real challenge for any parent. Cherise McСlimans, a mom and an active blogger, came up with a simple yet effective idea on how to find your little ones if they get lost or separated from you in a large crowd.
“I was thinking, you know, what would be a good way to keep Ana (my daughter) safer? What if she somehow slips out of my fingers and I lose her amongst the crowd? Now I’m very good at watching my daughter and keeping her with me at all times, but a mom worries all of the time!” – says Cherise on her website.
“All you need is a fine point sharpie or sharpie-like pen, write “if lost call” and your phone number, then put some liquid bandaid on top, let it dry and you have a water proof temporary tattoo that should last for about a day.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Funny And Silly Photomanipulations
- “Worst Buy” Instagram Account Shows Hilarious Product Parodies
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Surreal and Meaningful Illustrations by Lisa Aisato
- Pop Stars Get ‘Vaccinated’ In Photo Collages by Eisen Bernardo
- Russian Photographer Captured Wonderful Photos While Visiting The Extraordinary Socotra Island
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Slinningsbålet: The Battle For The Biggest Bonfire In The World