A Brilliant Idea For How To Find Your Kids Quickly In Case They Get Lost In A Crowd
Summer is officially here and many parents are taking their kids to amusement parks, local fairs, festivals, and other popular places. However, keeping kids safe at events where there are thousands of people can be a real challenge for any parent. Cherise McСlimans, a mom and an active blogger, came up with a simple yet effective idea on how to find your little ones if they get lost or separated from you in a large crowd.
“I was thinking, you know, what would be a good way to keep Ana (my daughter) safer? What if she somehow slips out of my fingers and I lose her amongst the crowd? Now I’m very good at watching my daughter and keeping her with me at all times, but a mom worries all of the time!” – says Cherise on her website.
“All you need is a fine point sharpie or sharpie-like pen, write “if lost call” and your phone number, then put some liquid bandaid on top, let it dry and you have a water proof temporary tattoo that should last for about a day.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Hilarious Combinations Of Popular Characters In Iconic Scenes
- Digital Illusions and Dark Fantasy Artworks of Rahul Das
- “Surveillance Society”: The Dark and Intrigue Digital Collages and Photo Works by Omi
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Creative Fashion Designs by Kansai Yamamoto in the Early 1970s
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Transmogrified Reality In Futuristic Design Works by Nusi Quero
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won