New Fashion Dolls Available At Tokyo Disney Resort
Tokyo Disney Resort released a new line of character inspired dolls called “Tokyo Disney Resort Fashion Dolls”. There are four “Fashion Dolls,” and each is inspired by different Disney characters: Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck, Alice, and Marie. The dolls stand 26.5 cm tall and can be changed into different outfits. They appear closer in resemblance to Licca-chan dolls, a Japanese doll brand that can be likened to Barbie elsewhere in the world.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- What Art Icons Would Look Like In Today’s Society
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- What a Dick: The Porniest Grave in Paris’s Père Lachaise Cemetery
- Cyberpunk Street Photos In Hong Kong By Andy Knives
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Adorable Lizard Uses Blossoming Rose as a Comfy Bed
- Teacher Shares Photos Of A Backpack A Father Made For His Son Because He Wanted To Save Money
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- 1964 General Motors Bison Concept: The Future Looked So Awesome!
- Photographer Angelica Dass Matches Skin Tones with Pantone Colors