New Fashion Dolls Available At Tokyo Disney Resort
Tokyo Disney Resort released a new line of character inspired dolls called “Tokyo Disney Resort Fashion Dolls”. There are four “Fashion Dolls,” and each is inspired by different Disney characters: Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck, Alice, and Marie. The dolls stand 26.5 cm tall and can be changed into different outfits. They appear closer in resemblance to Licca-chan dolls, a Japanese doll brand that can be likened to Barbie elsewhere in the world.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Belarusian Swimmer In A Potato Field Turned Out To Be A… Polish Model
- 2020 Dog Shaming Calendar Is Here!
- German Government Spends $450,000 On A Bold Cycling Safety Campaign, But Not Everyone Likes It
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist