Russian Utility Company Has Installed Spikes Over The Head Of Lenin Monument To Protect From Birds Poo
Birds are believed the worst enemies of monuments. Humans have achieved many heights – created iPhones, reached the Mars, solved the Poincare theorem – but they didn’t invent anything better than this to protect monuments from flying saboteurs. The idea belongs to utility company of Magadan.
The Lenin’s monument has been recently modernized – now he’s got a spiked head.
Poor Lenin’s head before the modernization.
Finally, the governor of the city ordered to remove the spikes from the head of Lenin.
Now they are trying to invent something better to protect the leader of the proletariat from bird’s poo. Lenin is still guessing which is less evil for him – spikes on his head or bird’s poo.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women
- The Jaw-Dropping Photography by Kaiyhun
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Nature inFocus Photography Contest 2021
- This Vet Clinic Has The Best & Funniest Outdoor Signs
- “Nature Under Threat”: The winning Images of The Cop26 Photographic Competition 2021
- “Behind You”: One-Picture Horror Stories That We Do Not Recommend Reading Alone
- “Colors”: Winners & Merit Awards Of AAP Magazine’s Photo Contest
- Jay Ohrberg’s Bizarre Double-Wide Limousine From the 1980s
- Photographer Captured The Beauty Of Colorful Waterfalls In Plitvice Lakes, Croatia
- Photographer Captures Beautiful Moments In Wildlife