Russian Utility Company Has Installed Spikes Over The Head Of Lenin Monument To Protect From Birds Poo
Birds are believed the worst enemies of monuments. Humans have achieved many heights – created iPhones, reached the Mars, solved the Poincare theorem – but they didn’t invent anything better than this to protect monuments from flying saboteurs. The idea belongs to utility company of Magadan.
The Lenin’s monument has been recently modernized – now he’s got a spiked head.
Poor Lenin’s head before the modernization.
Finally, the governor of the city ordered to remove the spikes from the head of Lenin.
Now they are trying to invent something better to protect the leader of the proletariat from bird’s poo. Lenin is still guessing which is less evil for him – spikes on his head or bird’s poo.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- 18 Astoundingly Accurate Diagrams Showing What It’s Really Like To Be An Introvert
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Beautiful Portraits of Highland Park High School Teenage Girls, 1947
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- These Photographs Of Fathers And Their Sons Reveal The Full Wonder Of Human Genes