Russian Utility Company Has Installed Spikes Over The Head Of Lenin Monument To Protect From Birds Poo
Birds are believed the worst enemies of monuments. Humans have achieved many heights – created iPhones, reached the Mars, solved the Poincare theorem – but they didn’t invent anything better than this to protect monuments from flying saboteurs. The idea belongs to utility company of Magadan.
The Lenin’s monument has been recently modernized – now he’s got a spiked head.
Poor Lenin’s head before the modernization.
Finally, the governor of the city ordered to remove the spikes from the head of Lenin.
Now they are trying to invent something better to protect the leader of the proletariat from bird’s poo. Lenin is still guessing which is less evil for him – spikes on his head or bird’s poo.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Minimalistic Illustrations That Tackle Mental Health By “Worry Lines”
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Winter Is Coming, So Please Enjoy This Insane 1980s Book Of Knitted Sweaters
- The Story Of The Wind And The Sea: Latvia-Based Vietnamese Artist Perfectly Illustrates Baltic Tales And Legends
- Beautiful Portraits Of Rare And Endangered Birds That Look Simply Stunning
- Winners Of The 2020 International Landscape Photographer Of The Year Competition Have Been Announced And They’re Mesmerizing
- Black and White Photos Show the ’80s Street Fashion Styles of Young People