Russian Utility Company Has Installed Spikes Over The Head Of Lenin Monument To Protect From Birds Poo
Birds are believed the worst enemies of monuments. Humans have achieved many heights – created iPhones, reached the Mars, solved the Poincare theorem – but they didn’t invent anything better than this to protect monuments from flying saboteurs. The idea belongs to utility company of Magadan.
The Lenin’s monument has been recently modernized – now he’s got a spiked head.
Poor Lenin’s head before the modernization.
Finally, the governor of the city ordered to remove the spikes from the head of Lenin.
Now they are trying to invent something better to protect the leader of the proletariat from bird’s poo. Lenin is still guessing which is less evil for him – spikes on his head or bird’s poo.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- The Apocalypse Of Pop Culture By Filip Hodas
- Is It A Billboard? No, It’s A Building!